"Enjoying the view Vargas?" the lady asked, leaning against a desk strewn with fabric.

"P-possibly." Lovino blushed a little, scowling. "I've never seen such a variety of fabrics. Sure I've seen plenty, but not to this extent..." he trailed off, fingering some of the fabric thrown over a near by desk.

"I want to see what you can do." the lady said, folding her arms.

"But-"

"You have class? Got an email saying it was starting early?"

"...I suppose you had something to do with it."

"Possibly. What's important is that you don't have class and I want to see you work."

"And why would I show you?"

"A real designer always wants to show off their work, regardless of to whom."

Lovino thought for a while, before nodding slightly. "Can I use anything in the room?"

The woman smiled, showing off brilliant pearl-like teeth. "Of course."

With a smirk Lovino set to work, examining all the fabrics, picking out a variety of reds in all different shades, clearing off and entire work table and set to pinning down the fabrics and made the first cut in the deep red fabric.

The lady watched him work, intrigued. 'He hasn't gone to any of the mannequins or taken any measurements...' She thought, shaking her head, 'He probably doesn't even know what kind of fabrics he's using... Does he?'

Lovino kept working quietly, focusing intently on his work, occasionally glancing up at the woman and then focusing back in on his work. After about three hours of intent focusing and sewing, Lovino leaned back, letting out a long breath. He stood up, picking up his final product and walked over to the lady.

"It's done." He said, handing it to her.

She raised an eyebrow quizzically. "You usually show the product on the mannequin."

Lovino smirked, handing her a pair of black heels. "Just go put it on signorina. Then tell me your opinion."

Slightly shocked and curious, she headed back to the dressing rooms and changed into the dress putting on the heels and walked out, laughing.

"Well I'll be damned. It fits perfectly and the color and design suit me." She grinned, shaking her head, "You've convinced me of your talent Vargas." She stuck out a hand, grinning. "I'm Professor Averell. Your Design teacher. I'm expecting more from you."

End of flashback

Lovino shook his head at the memory, thinking about how nice Professor Averell had been to him. She allowed him free use of any materials he wanted and even had his own booth, despite not being a Design major.

He flipped to the next page of the letter, finding all the information about the show and what he was going to need. He needed to show at least three different designs according to the theme.

This would be his chance to show the chancellor that he had a place. He would be able to finally live without his threat looming over him. This was his chance.

"Lovi?" The husky voice from the doorway caused Lovino to jump in surprise. A sleepy Spaniard shuffled in, rubbing his eyes and blinking a couple times, squinting.

Lovino turned bright red. "I-Idiota! What are you doing up? Go put on a s-shirt!" he hissed, trying to shove away the taller man.

"But Loooovi, aren't you suppose to be asleep? And why would I wear a shirt? My abs are too sexy to be hidden." Antonio giggled, yawning. Lovino dove under the sheets, red as a tomato.

"Just go back to bed!" Lovino said. It was quiet for a couple seconds until the bed creaked under the weight of another human and Lovino felt himself slowly being crushed. "W-What the hell?" Scrambling, he wiggled his way out from under the now passed out Spaniard, who was sleeping with a dopey grin on his face.

Lovino sighed, daring to glance at the tan boy sprawled across his bed. He reached out and put a hand on his head, touching Antonio's soft brown hair, absentmindedly tracing a finger down the side of his face and tracing the lines by his eyes that indicated laughter.

As if realizing what Lovino was doing, Antonio leaned towards his touch, mumbling in his sleep. Lovino blushed and drew his hand away, embarrassed. Scooting over to the other side of the bed, he turned out the light, lying down.

"Goodnight Toni."

~~~

I finally got the time to write.

YAY ME.

But hooooooly whales guys.

1.14k reads? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?

I cannot thank you guys enough!

I've got so much studying to do, but hopefully I'll get working on the next chapter soon!

I appreciate any and all feedback! So please let me know what you think!

I'll see y'all soon!