Chapter 5

Ever since he had woken up, with a killer headache no less, Lovino had been trying to figure out two things: where the hell he was, and why the fuck he was there. All he really knew for a fact was that his head hurt like a bitch.

He could only clearly remember going into the backroom at work when he wasn't feeling too good. Everything after that was hazy. He slightly remembered waking up at some point, and someone had been there with him. If only he could remember.

The room he was in was slightly spacious, clean floors and smudge-free windows. The bed he was in was pushed against a wall with a window beside it. A desk rested against the wall across from him, covered in papers and miscellaneous objects.

Also on the desk was his laptop, open on an assignment paper. A small stack of books were stacked next to it, papers littered around.

To the right of the desk was a door, which he presumed led to a closet. To the side of the bed was a nightstand with a couple drawers, but Lovino had the feeling he shouldn't go snooping.

Lovino swung his legs off the bed and stood up shakily. His clothes were sticky and felt awful on his skin, seeing as they were soaked in sweat. He peeled off his shirt, tossing it on the bed and started looking around. On a chair by the desk, some clothes were folded with a note on top.

For when you wake up! I'll be back around 11! You're free to use anything you need!

-A

Lovino grumbled, rubbing his head. A... A... Who...

Antonio.

"Ugh..." Lovino groaned, memories of the night before becoming clearer. He remembered waking up to Antonio working on his assignment, then sexually threatening him for answers, then agreeing to stay with him. Oh how he was regretting this.

Checking the clock, which read 10:27, he groaned and put the note on the desk, picking up the change of clothes.

Lovino slid on the over sized sweatshirt Antonio had left him as well as a pair of capris that were a little too big for him, sitting low on his hips. He kept having to adjust the capris so they wouldn't fall. The sweatshirt was way too big for him. The sleeves completely cover his hands and the whole thing slouched off his shoulder. He sighed and shook his head, but shuffled out of the room.

He entered a hall with numerous doors. On one end of the hall was a ceiling to floor window which looked out over the city. Walking in the opposite direction of the window, he found himself standing in a living room that had a joint kitchen to the left.

Lovino trudged off into the kitchen and opened the fridge, hoping to find some form of food. He searched every drawer until he found what he was looking for.

A full drawer of perfect red tomatoes.

Wanting to leave none of the precious tomatoes behind, Lovino pulled out the whole drawer from the fridge, closing the fridge behind him.

Simply plopping down on the floor, Lovino pulled out one of the tomatoes, taking a giant bite.

Holy shit... these are amazing... Lovino thought, guzzling down each tomato, basking in the glorious flavor.

While eating the orgasmic tomatoes, Lovino neglected to notice the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Lovi...no?" At the sound of a voice Lovino jumped, turning bright red in embarrassment.

"S-shut up you bastard!" He stuttered out, coughing. "I-I was hungry...".

Antonio just smiled, although inside he was no where near as calm. Lovino looked adorable. For one, his legs and arms were wrapped protectively around the tomato drawer, as if Antonio was going to take them away from him. Lovino's cheeks were puffed up and his mouth was formed into a pout. Not to forget, he was wearing his clothes, which despite the fact they were way to big on his body, were giving Antonio some rather inappropriate thoughts. But somehow, he managed to keep all these thoughts secret and hidden from Lovino.