Chapter XX...W-wait...WHAT?!?!!

Ash and Garry enter the hotel room, laughing so hard, and holding hands.

"Those dumbasses!" Garry exclaimed with tears of laughter.

"What kind of dumb bitch crashes into another car while receiving a blowjob!?" Said ash still laughing.

They sit on the bed and start making out.

"Garry... I love you so much!"
"Shut up *kisses* take off your shirt." Garry takes off his own shirt as ash does the same.
Garry leans over ash and starts to kiss him while pinching a nipple and groping ash with his other two hands. He's straddled over ashs lover (thys, thies... Th•Ī•ž).
"Ah! G-Garry~"
Garry uncovers Ashs throbbing dick and starts to poke it!
"G-ga-ahhh~!" Moans ash
"S-STOP! AAHHHH!" He exclaims. Ash hates teasing cause it feels too good and can't control himself while it's happening.
Ever so, Garry continues to poke at the crevasse in between the two glands, opposite of Ashs direction.
"AHH~!! G-G-GARRY WAHHHHHH~!" Ash yells and sways and kicks and tantrums but Garry keeps poking at it in a fixed, moderately slow, pace. Eventually, Ash cums!
"Garry... I hate you soooo much..."
"Haha love you too cutie!"
Garry, then, opens Ashs legs and positions himself at Ashs entrance.
"G-Garry~ no more... I'm ti--"
*slam*
"Gah!!" Ash yelled whilst being taken by surprise, when Garry pushed himself in.
(I used onomonopia! Are you proud of me Mrs. Shannon!?)
"Ash~ lick my fingers!" Said Garry, holding out his fingers in front of Ashs mouth.
Ash takes a finger and starts to suck it, all the while Garry thrusts, and slowly takes in three then starts to nibble on them.
"Ash..." Garry moaned as he felt a small tickle traveling his spine.
Garry thruster harder and harder until they realized life was a bitch for making ends and they both squirted all sorts of mysterious, and not-so-mysterious fluids, over themselves and bed.
*pant pant*
*pant*
"Ash..."
"Garry..."

-good ending...