Chapter lemon GADAMMIT I MEAN SEVEN

Garry and OJ Simpson, dammit I mean; Officer Jenny ran up to the truck but once the TR's saw that it was officer Jenny they started to run. Officer Jenny and Garry tackled the men before they could actually get up.
"Where's ash?" Said Garry in a calm and threatening voice.
"The boy!?"
Said TR 2
"Yes da boy."
Responded Garry
"We left him with Giovanni so you'll never find him now!"
Says TR 1
"We will if you tell us."
Says Garry.
"HA as if we'll tell you anything!" Says TR 1 chuckling in cockiness.
Then Garry gets the gun from Officer Jenny's holster and points it at TR 1.
"Will you tell me now?"
Both of the TRs trembled in fear.
"Your bluffing!"
"Please! Take that chance it's been a while since I've killed anyone!"
Responded Garry.
"Garry wait maybe this is a little harsh!" Said officer Jenny trying to calm down Garry.
"O please! We aren't on air right now and our fans want us to be more violent!"
Garry looks at the man.
"And blood splatter is a good place to start." he says to the man.
(A/N just a notice, unless you've already figured out, this takes place in Pokemon red/ Kantos region)
"They're at the abandoned electrical power house!"
Said TR 2
"Thanks for letting me borrow your FAKE gun officer Jenny!"
As soon as Garry said that they started to run down the street.
"Hey stop you can't go any where!" Yelled officer Jenny then, after a moment of hesitation, she shot them both in the leg... with the gun Garry was holding.
"WHY DID YOU TELL THEM THE GUN WAS FAKE!!"
"WHY DIDNT YOU KILL THEM"
"Garry I could arrest you for that but knowing how you feel..."
"You DONT know how I feel your love isn't locked up in some power house being tourtured or WORSE!!"
Officer Jenny looks down and responds with;
"He Was..."
Garry thought that "was" meant she got him out... but then he noticed she didn't have anyone then he realized that he died during his time being kidnapped.
"Sorry I-I didn't know." Garry apologizes.
"Let's go find him!" Said officer Jenny
~
SO MUCH WALKING WWAAAHHHHH
~
Garry and officer Jenny slide along the concrete walls of the abandoned power house looking for an entrance.
They finally found one and it was being guarded by two TR's
Garry released Victreebell.
"Okay Victreebell I need you to use sleep on those two." Victreebell obeyed and the man and women guarding fell asleep.
They went inside, after retrieving Victreebell, and searched three rooms until they found ash unconscious shackled to the ceiling!