Gang!

I previously updated on accident. Read that part and this will make sense.

Ezra pov
.... Well, I was stupid. For once." I smirked. "I was being arrogant. And thought I could steal from the most aweful gang in town. I made it pretty far. I actually got there weapons crate. I was making my way to the exit when someone came from behind me and knocked me out. I awoke in a cell. A man walked in gave me a choice to either die or join them on one mission then leave. I told you I was stupid. I picked the second one. Well we were stealing things only I could get too. I climbed through the emperial ducts and got the data chip. Well when I got there the ship was waiting I gave the boss the chip the ship took off. But something was off. The ramp didn't close. I asked him about it he said. "Because kid. For this." He pushed me off the ship. We were higher than the buildings on lothal. I fell straight on my ribs Breaking 4. The inquisitor was waiting for me. He umm threw me in a cell. Then Force chocked me then cut my throat opens cut my vocal cord that's why my voice wavers sometimes. It didn't completely damage though, somehow. I broke out of the cell they were so stupid. There was a vent! A vent! In my cell. You think they would have learned from past meetings. Well, anyway then I had to go through a rough part of lothal with only desert. I finally saw a town. Too bad it wasn't very nice." I said showing them a very long gash down my spine. They gasped. I chuckled. " man that sucker got me good. You should've seen the other guy though. Broken ribs arm and butt. after walking for miles around the town I found a walker. I hijacked it then lost the troopers. ( go with it) I made it back to my tower in 3 days time. Normal person would've took a month ya know. And I'm talking strong man. That just proves the statement. Umm what was it oh yeah..."Anything is possible to a willing mind" ( I think Bruce lee said that I can't remember). The rest of the crew stood in shock. " what don't think I can handle myself?" I said chuckling. Then I realized what they were looking at........

CLIFFHANGER yes I finally did a deadly cliffhanger. *laughs meniaclly just to choke on spit* any who tell me what you think it it comment.