Authors note

This isn't an update.

I'm just here to say I'm not appreciating the amount of hate I've suddenly been getting from people who have been saying my books are 'badly written' and 'cliché' and are 'absolutely terrible'
For starters, I am fifteen, I'm hardly going to be J.k Rowling am I? I'm not going to win awards for my books because I know they're better books out there.
And secondly, I know I have thick skin and everything but you know everyone goes through rough patches in life and right now I'm having a rough patch and your comments aren't really helping. I write because I enjoy it, I write to bring imagination to people and to make reading enjoyable, I don't want to be scared to post a new story because people will hate and tell me it's really bad. I don't want to stop writing because people have made me insecure, so for god knows how many times, please think about what you put on the Internet. Is it nice? Will it build self confidence? Will it make someone's day? If not DO NOT SAY IT, you wouldn't like someone saying mean stuff to you about something you're proud of would you?

With that, I apologise for the Rant and I'm still grateful for the people who do enjoy my books :) ily