Author Note :)

Hi you guys! I really love all the LOVE and likes, votes, comments I am recieving. I know haven't posted in some days and I know I said I was but I didn't. I suffer from selective amensia. Hehe. But um I'm working a mixtape to the reason why I haven't updated. And I'm going to update! I just need you guys HELP!!!! Do you guys remember where it left off? I hope so, if not just go back and read it's okay. We all have memory elaspy. Um so far, I'm working on Chapter 8 which will soon have a title of sum sort. I'll give ya'll a quick hint whats there to come. 

"Last question, what happen to the child. Adoption, Still Born, Kidnapped and explain how it happen or proccessed?" She tells me. I bite my lip and wipe the tears from my face.

 "Still born... He's due date was September 16. But he died July 30. He was still born because my ex-boyfriend who was the father. Beat me.... and raped me. So thats how I lost him". I cry.

  A tear falls from Dr. Millican face. "May I ask what was your age and he's name?". I wipe the rest of the tears my eyes can produce.

 "I was 19 and he's name was Aden Dominique Ross". I tell her. Dr.Millican gets up from her chair and approaches the door. "I'll be back to get ya'll". She smiles. She close the door and Trey sits back with his hand over his head and his legs spread out. He then lean over and put his head in his hand and look up at me. I suck my teeth and roll my eyes. I wipe the tear falling from my eyes. I cross my legs and hold my head with my hand. 

  "Why didn't tell me?" Trey ask.

  Is that too much? Kml. What do you think is going to happen? Please give me feedback and you MIGHT just see your ideas come to life. And again, thanks for the love :) Oh yeah! Please please please please give me alot of FEEDBACK !! :))))))))