I walk downstairs and I smell waffles. My favorite.

"Good morning Amelia."

"Good morning Gina." I mumble.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Hit me."

"Well...would you do the honors of being one of my bridesmaids?"

"Sure. Sounds fun." Gina smiles wide showing her pearly whites.

I sit down at the table and put two waffles on my plate, coat them in butter and syrup. As soon as I am about to take a bite Cameron comes walking down the stairs with his hair wet. He looks...good? Amelia, get it through your head. You should not like him anymore.

I know what to do. I will get Cameron to cheat on Annie with me. I know it sounds bad because I have a boyfriend but I'm the only person who I can think of who would actually do it. It will be him cheating on Annie and me cheating on Austin. But its all I can think of right now.

I stand up from where I'm sitting and I grab Cameron's arm and drag him up the stairs and into the bathroom with me.

"Amelia what are y-" I put my finger to his lips and sush him. I lean in closer and I feel him tense up. Then relax. He starts leaning in closer also. Right when our lips are about to meet he backs up.

"What's wrong Cam?" I ask in a soft voice.

"I can't be doing this. You either. I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend. I swore to myself I would never feel like this again." He mumbles and starts to walk out the door. But I grab his arm and pull him back.

"What do you mean 'I swore to myself I would never feel like this again.'?"

"Nothing. Just forget this ever happened." He walked away from me. And I feel..sad? Heartbroken? It can't be. Oh no.

I'm falling for Cameron, the most popular boy in school, once again.

After the shower and rest of breakfast.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for the group to come pick me and Cameron up. Today we are going to see a movie then go to the year round carnival. Why did school have to start in the middle of the week? I mean its already Saturday. Why?

When I'm about to call Ari to see where they are at I hear a horn come from outside the house. I look out the window and see that its the group.

"Cameron they're here!" Cameron comes down wearing skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, converse, and a beanie. He looks good.

What!?! Amelia get your head in the game and forget about Cameron for today!

We walk outside right next to each other and get in the car. Soon Cameron yells to everyone.

"Sup people! How's everyone? Ready for today?" There was a uproar of noise in the car.

Austin is driving, I'm in the passenger seat, Cameron is sitting behind me next to Annie, and beside her is Camille.

"Where is Kat, Ari, Louis, Liam, and Jake?"

"They're all in another car. Yea my brother convinced me to come in this car." Camille said.

"Okay then, and its Louis right? Your brother?" Annie asks.