Epilogue

Scarlet

The past few months were horrendous. Firstly, tests were done and the worst was confirmed, little Aiden was Chase's son. His parents were all about making things right which was a euphemism for ditching the escort and marrying the baby mama. I wasn't ok with leaving the man that I loved but I couldn't just sit back and watch his relationship with his parents fall apart. I told Chase to do what his parents expected of him because I refused to be the cause of his fall out with his parents.

Chase

I just couldn't let her go regardless of what she said, I wanted to be with her even if it cost me my parents. Them forcing me to get together with Chelsea for Aiden's sake was a little unreasonable, it wasn't fair for Aiden to live in a broken home but it was, even more, unfair for him to have unhappy parents. I was also concerned about Scarlet's happiness but she said, "My love for you makes it easy for me to love and accept your child."
We had to move the wedding because of all the commotion but when we finally did it was a beautiful event, my parents and sister weren't too pleased about my choice but they showed us their support in every single way. They are still showing us their support as we expect our first child together.

Samantha

I was just a bitter sister because I would never experience love like that. Chase loves Scar and me knowing that no one will ever love me like that so ruining things for them was the only way I could make myself feel better. I regret every decision and I can only hope that things will also look up for me someday.

The official end! Please leave your comments and I really hope you enjoyed it. XxX thatgirlnsuku