Preston Imagine (4)

Idea by AmauraSauce
Y/N PoV:
Like usual I went to Starbucks for my morning white chocolate mocha frappe, after I ordered I waited. I stood quietly until my name was called to collect my drink and when I went to my usual table someone was sitting there with a laptop editing a video of minecraft. When I got closer I recognized the name TBNRfrags, it was Preston Arsement. OMG my favorite YouTuber is at my table editing another amazing video that I am sure to watch. As I walk up to him he turned around and said "Hi, I guess you know me but I'm Preston. What's your name?" Omg Preston is talking to me. Do not freak out Y/N. "Hello, my name is Y/N sorry if this comes of as rude but I sit here every morning could I sit with you?" I asked more than said, he replied with "Oh sorry, of course sit. You watch my videos?" "Yeah, you are my favourite YouTuber and I love the pack so so much."

After we finished our drinks Preston said he had to go pick up stuff for a prank video on Rob and asked "Can I have your number so we can meet up again some time soon?" "Sure." He replied with "If it's ok could we meet up tomorrow? I'll text you the details, you could help me with the prank considering Rob hasn't met you yet." "That sounds awesome. Deal. See you tomorrow."

3rd Person PoV:
The next day Y/N and Preston met up and pulled off the prank and freaked Rob out big time. After talking for a while Rob and Y/N became good friends. A week after the prank Rob could tell both Y/N and Preston were falling in love so he set them up. Their relationship went through bumps but it lasted until they started a family of their own with their son Liam Zander Arsement. Preston and Y/N died peacefully of old age next to each other in their sleep.

Well guys I'm sorry if you don't like the ending but I liked it because it was slightly different to my other imagines

Jaz Xx