Mitch Imagine (3)

Dedicated to JJRocks3773

Amber's PoV:
To most i seem shy but if you put me in a crazy atmosphere, my true self comes out.

So my boyfriend Mitch and I have been dating for 1 whole year and Mitch is still yet to see my silly side (I'm always sensible and i guess that is why out of the pack my best friend is Vikk) not many people know about my crazy ways because I hide them behind my calm persona.
Back to the 1 year date, Mitch has planned to go to a carnival to try and bring out my 'fun side'. I have always been shy around people and Mitch is the most hyper and irresponsible person you could meet but opposites attract and we bring out each other's best, he makes me fun and I keep him grounded, honestly I can't wait for the date at 6:30pm tonight. It is 5:00pm now so I get my outfit ready; my lacey rose crop top, black skater skirt, rose converse and the earings Mitch bought me for my birthday (the media). For my makeup I do a gold smokey eye and put on false lashes and liquid eyeliner, for my hair I curl it and pin back some sections of hair leaving some down to hide my face. By the time I'm ready it is 6:25pm and Mitch will be here to pick me up in 5 minutes.

》《time skip 2 @ carnival》《

As the night goes on we have gone on every ride and Mitch won me a creeper plushie and an ocelot plushie they both were very cute and soft. We sat down watching the stars with Mitch's arms wrapped around me when fireworks went off and it was then that I realised our anniversary was on New Years Eve.

Guys I have had more sleep and I actually feel refreshed so I thought I would write this for JJRocks3773 I hope you like it.

Jaz Xx