Vikk Imagine (1)

Dedicated to MidnightJem

Reylnn's PoV:
Today I'm going to visit Vikk and Preston. I am normally really shy and I find it difficult to be the real me but since i met 'Veston' I have been coming out of my shell. Within one week of meeting them the three of us became really close friends and I kinda sorta have a crush on Vikk, don't get me wrong I love them both but Preston is more like the older brother I always wanted.

Vikk's PoV:
A couple weeks ago Preston and I met this girl in Starbucks and when she introduced herself she was shy but it was cute. She never took off her sunglasses and whenever we asked her to she would reply back with "I can't I hate my eyes and you would too" she almost sounded scared that we asked so we left that topic out.
Every time she visits us she wears the same sunglasses but doesn't take them off. Today she is coming to stay with us for a month while her house gets renovations done. I'm so excited because during the month of her staying I hope that I can ask her out without chickening out AGAIN. Preston walked into the room and said "Vikk, Reylnn will be here in about 5 minutes so I'm gonna go out and get some groceries. Can you let her in when she gets here?" "I'll probably be recording but yeah i will" Preston left after saying "Good luck dood and ask her out already!" Before I could answer he had left. Now let me tell you I'm not a chicken but even though Preston sees Rey as a sister I don't know if she likes him or me.

☆☆☆1 week later☆☆☆

Reylnn's PoV:
So I have been at the 'Veston' house for one long week and not once have the guys seen me without my sunglasses but today Vikk and I are going out for lunch cause Preston has a meeting. During lunch Vikk went really quiet and looked at me lovingly and when I gave a confused look he spoke "Rey I have only known you a few months but I really like you and want to know will you go on a proper date with me?" I smiled the biggest smile and squealed "YES VIKK OMG I LIKE YOU TOO"

He leaned in and kissed my cheek and I smiled and thought finally he asked I really do like him.

Hey I'm sorry this is a bad one I haven't been able to sleep alot lately so I hope I can write some more when i have a bit more sleep.
Jaz Xx