How You Met

Dean:

I was the new medic for the WWE. This was literally my first day. A guy I had never seen before walked in limping.

I noticed he was supporting his right leg.

"So I'm guessing your right leg is the problem."He groaned "No shit."

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't take this out on you" He said while sitting down. "My names Dean. "

"Y/N"

"Hmm, I like that "

I ignore him. "Okay, it seems that your leg is just knocked out of socket a little."(I don't know medical stuff)

"Oh crap" He groaned.

"Okay, so I'm going to pop it back in. But don't worry, it won't hurt."

"Really?" He asked, looking hopeful.

"Well it won't hurt me. Okay. 1...2...3."

"SON OF A BITCH!"

"You okay, Dean." He nodded "Ok now move your leg" He started moving his leg with a smile on his face.

"Wow thanks. Is there anyway I can do to repay you" He said, smirking.

"Sure. Give me your number and we'll talk about it. "

And it all started from there.

ROMAN:

I was the new Diva. Fresh from NXT. And since I was new, there were a lot of rumors. And one of the craziest was that Roman Reigns had a crush on me.

That was unbelievable. I mean he IS Roman Reigns. He could have anyone he wanted.

I just finished my match against Nikki Bella, and was walking around backstage,when suddenly I was pulled into a closet.

I looked up to see who this insane person was.

And sure enough it was the most insane person in WWE.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Ambrose."

"Well hello to you to, princess."

"Why would you do that? You almost gave me a heartattac-

"Sshh. I just needed to talk to you about Roman. "

"I already know the rumors. "

"Yea and they're true. So your going to go to catering and talk to him. " Then he left without another word.

I went to catering and saw Roman sitting at a table by himself, on his phone.

"Hey Roman." He looked, up smiling.

"Hey babyg-I mean Y/N."

"Okay, so Dean told me you like me so..." I then snatched the phone out his hand and put my number in. "Call me." I then walked away like a boss.

SETH:

I was a part of The Authority and all of us (me, Stephanie, Triple H and Seth) were talking about Seth joining. He was very hesitant.

"I'll join, on one condition."He said smirking. Steph smiled "Anything"

"I get to be in a love storyline with Y/N" I almost threw up. "Uh NO. " I said.

Triple H looked at me. "Don't be ridiculous. She'll do it" I groaned.

The day came for Seth to join The Authority. He did his dirty deeds. So it was time for me to come down to the ring. I stepped in and kissed him. The crowd was booing. But we didn't care.

I finally went backstage and was walking towards my locker room. I heard a knock on the door and said come in. Seth came in with flowers.

"Y/N, will you please do me the honor of coming to the movies with me tonight?" You laughed and said yes. It was amazing.