seven;

[ Author's Note ]

Hello! Here's another chapter for you guys because why not right? It's like around 2am from where I'm from. I'm supposed to be sleeping but meh I can wake up by alarm.

Anyways, thankyou so much for 100 reads! <3

~

< Chapter 7 >

I woke up to the music playing and it seemed that it came from outside. BTS' Boyz With Fun was playing and I immediately get up. Realisation hit me as I remembered last night. My eyes were still puffy and I was still wearing the outfit from yesterday. I looked around because of the unfamiliar place that I was in.

I left the room, curious of the place. Then, I remembered about someone. Mi Rae! I head downstairs to the living room and saw Namjoon and Jin watching television. I stood in front of them, blocking their view and they looked up to me, frowning.

" Oh! It's you, In Ha. " Jin said, his frown disappeared.

" Where's Mi Rae? " I asked.

" She's in the kitchen with Jimin and Jungkook.. I think. " Rapmon replied, jerking his thumb towards the kitchen.

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw Mi Rae chatting with Jimin and Jungkook.

" In Ha! " Mi Rae shouted as she hugged me tightly.

" Are you okay? I'm sorry about last night. " I said, still hugging.

" Gwaenchanha .. It's not your fault. " She reassured me.

I let her go, shocked by her words.

< Mi Rae's POV >

" Not my fault?! It was my fault that I suggested to take the shortcut! It was my fault that you got touched! It was my fault that we got in trouble. " In Ha exploded, tears forming in her eyes.

I teared up seeing her cry. I just hugged her as the silence overwhelmed us. I could sense that everyone was there. Watching us and letting us cry.

" It was not your fault. Stop saying that, In Ha. " I told her, I really felt that way.

~

Breakfast was made by Jin and Mi Rae, I was in no condition or mood to do anything. I just kept quiet, my eyes were still puffy, my body ached, what else?

I went back to the room that I was in previously, still not knowing who's room it was. Fortunately, my phone was still in my pocket of my jacket. I unlocked it, checking on my Twitter. My eyes widened when I saw a picture of Jungkook carrying me in his arms along with Jin carrying Mi Rae. I got angry and sad at the same time seeing the caption.

BTS having girlfriends? Or kidnapping?

Okay, that's just plain pathetic to accuse like that.

Then, I heard someone trying to come out from the bathroom.

It was Jungkook, in a towel, covering only his lower body. Woah. He was shocked too because he just stood there probably didn't expect me to be on his bed.