Chapter 3 ~ The Red Bullet Train. Fast enough.

Have you ever wondered why life is the way it is? Like, when you are striving to go towards one path, and you get pushed down the other. Or, when people try to kill each other. When something happens that is significant to you, but to another, it is insignificant.

I don't really have a point here, just wondering.

Anyways, I got myself ready, organized the stuff I have got so far into my purse world, cleaned up around the place, and grabbed the keys.

"Goodbye room that I will miss." I closed the door, and locked it, while hearing a click.

Life, is a road. It is bumpy, smooth, raggedy, twisting in every way, going up and down, and has horrible risks if you go off of it.

Why am I doing this, I don't know. Is it because I'm nervous that school starts today? Is it because I am nervous that I won't get all my shopping in? Am I just really happy? Is it because my shitty life is taking a turn in a new, beautiful direction, but I haven't adjusted? Is it because I miss my box?

Who knows. It's probably the last one. I skipped downstairs, and handed the one desk person the keys back. I walked towards the back of the pub.

"Ay, Anabelle, you going to get anything."

"Naw, maybe later though, I have the rest of my shopping to do. The train leaves today!"

"Oh, well, have fun!"

"THANK YOU TOM!!!"

"NO PROBLEM ANABELLE!!!"

"BYE!!"

"BYE!!"

Tom is so nice. I already had a pair of black gloves on, and I pulled out my wand. I tapped some random bricks, and the entrance to Diagon Alley appeared in front of me.

Noice. I walked out, and looked at my list. I need some Dragon Hide gloves, Parchment, Quills, Ink, a pet, and other shit.

K.

***
Skipping because I'm too lazy to right that shit.

I have got all my shopping done, except for a familiar. Let's see, it is about 11:15. Okay, that should be enough time. I'm freaking out, I'm going to school in 45 minutes!!!! I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO STUFF!!! Your wasting your precious time again. Oh, right.

Anyways, I walked into the pet emporium. I looked at all the animals. One. Just, one caught my eye. It was backed into the back in its cage. It had curiosity in it's eyes though.

The kitten was black, with white paws, and a white stomach. It had blue eyes too. I don't think it was blind though, because it could see me perfectly clear. I opened the cage, and the kitten backed further into its cage.

I took a glove off, and stuck my hand out, the kitten sniffed it. The kitten started purring, and rubbed its soft, warm fur against my hand. The kitten then jumped onto my shoulder, and just sat there. Wow. It then, after a moment, decided it was nice to jump on my head and lay there.

"I think I'll take this one." I put the glove back on.

"Ooh, that cat never opens up to anybody, wow. Her breed is supposed to be very smart, and most of them have some kinds of secret abilities."

Ooh, secret abilities, and she's a smarticle particle.

"That will be seven galleons, and six sickles."

I handed her the money, and walked out. Right on time, it was 11:30 now. Well, how do I get to the train station. Guess I didn't think this through.