Copy Right Page

Welcome to my book...or fellow readers

This page had to be done..*yawns*

Copy Right © 2016 Gracestarbooks. All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Meaning of all this.....This book is copyright. Do not plagiarize or copy any of this writing! Not even for translations. Please have the curtsy to respect my writing, and not use it or produce it in anyway, because it is a crime. In other words. I'll hunt you down...

*****

This work is fiction. Characters, Names, organizations, events, and etc, are the product of my imagination, aka the author, anything else is coincidental.

Anything in this writing is not meant to offend anyone in any way, so please be open minded on the behalf of all the character's thought or actions.

And lastly.. There will be grammatical errors.. I apologize for that! Major editing will be when I am done with this book. Feel free to point out the mistakes and give me constructive criticism.

Basically I update every week. I would update 2 times but unfortunately I have another book on watt pad, called The Mafia on 6th Street, so I don't have time. If your curious about my other book, at the end of a the next chapter, I'll put up the summary/excerpt.

Lastly, enjoy!

-G