The first day of hell

oh great 2 hours of listening to my mum sing along to taylor swift kill me now. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissing taylor swift she can sing but personally i prefer to listen to green day or something. i dig around in my bag to try and find some earphone and finally i find some my life is saved. i put them into my phone and listen to blink-182 and while I'm listening to all the small things i fall asleep.

i wake up with water being slashed in my face, i look up to see who the culprit is and find the one and only luke hemmings smirking at me.

"I'm going to kill you" i shout at him

"that is if you can catch me" he says still smirking

"don't get to cocky, I'm faster then you think" i smirk back and with that he shoots of, i ran after him of corse but when he turns the corner he is know where to be found. where the fuck is that boy gone. seriously how hard is it to lose a 6ft 2 looser, as I turn around I'm lifted up and thrown over someones shoulder. i am now upside down, looking at a very fine arse.

"PUT ME DOWN"I shout. kicking and screaming

"why" and from that comment i know its luke. and then all of a suddern i am frown into the air and into freezing cold water. when i come up to the surface i see 3 people staring down at me.

"what the fuck" i shout at them.

"you looked really hot so we thought we would cool you of" Calum smirked

i just gave them the middle finger and walked into the cabin we were staying in.

"Honey why the hell are you soaking wet" my mum asks

"ask them" i say pointing behind me. Alec just shrugs and i give them i glare.

"i like your bra" someone whispers in my ear. i look round to see luke staring at me smirking. i look down and see my blue bra standing out, mental note never where white t-shirts when camping with mental lunatics.

"thanks" i say smirking walking past him to get my suitcase out the car. i would have love to see his reaction but it made a better effect me walking out.

i get my stuff out the car and take it to my room.

Right i need to unpack and take a shower. After my shower i put on a black crop top and shorts (below) and reapply my makeup.

 After my shower i put on a black crop top and shorts (below) and reapply my makeup

still pissed that they throw me into the lake. i really need to get them back. i quickly text my friend Natasha to tell her my plan.

To Natasha
From maggie

Hey just got to the camp site and already its hell THEY CHUCKED ME INTO A LAKE MAKING MY WHITE T-SHIRT SEE THROUGH AND OF CORSE SHOWING EVERYONE MY BLUE BRA TO WHICH LUKE COMENTED THAT HE LIKED. NEED REVENGE PLZ HELP XXX

she replied almost immediately

To Maggie
From Natasha

Okay okay calm down. Right from what you just told me it sounds like your having a great time...
Anyway so you need to start with small little pranks just lots of them and then go for the big one. The little pranks like putting cling film on the toilet seat or Lego in the bed.
Have fun and update me with everything that's happening xxx

To Natasha
From maggie

YES thank you soo much. Xx

To Maggie
From Natasha

your welcome x

Right lets start to plan this, after dinner I will go to the shops and get all supplies I need.