First Steps and Word

{Emma's P.O.V}
Clint was out using the tractor. I said to Cooper "You wanna see daddy? Let's go see daddy!" All of a sudden I hear "DA! DA!" I smile and start walking faster, I then look down and say "Let's go see daddy!" Clint stops using the tractor when he sees us. I walk over and say "Our little genius wants to see daddy!" Cooper yells again "DA! DA!" Clint looks at him surprised. Clint then says to me "He's only 6 months and he's speaking?!" I nod and he takes him from me and holds him. I start walking back to the house. Clint follows me while talking to Cooper. I start making us lunch when I hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open it, Nat is standing there. She looks at me and says "I want to see my nephew! Where is he?!" I say "Clint is holding him." Nat walks over to Clint and I go back to cooking. Nat comes in with Cooper and says "He already said a word?" I nod and she said "And he said dad." I turn and say "He finished the word?" She nods and I smile. I finish lunch and make a bottle for Cooper. I give it to him and then once he's done I burp him. I put him in his carrier and sit down with Nat and Clint. Clint starts talking about new projects. I look at him and laugh, he looks at me and says "What?" "You haven't even finished what you're working on right now! And you're thinking about the next one!" He nods and continues saying what he's going to do.
~2 Months Later~
Clint and I were in Cooper's room. Cooper just stood up using my fingers. I turned around so Cooper was facing Clint, Clint said to Cooper "Come over here Cooper! Come to daddy!" Cooper started walking towards Clint. He successfully walked to Clint without stumbling. I looked at Clint and smiled. I said "He actually did it!" Clint smiled and nodded. We continued for about 15 minutes.