Avengers Tower and Singing with Tony

{Emma's P.O.V}
We have been living in my apartment for about 2 weeks. Clint took me on a date, after about one week. We started dating 2 days ago.
I was drinking tea and reading a book when I hear the phone ringing. I yell to Clint "Can you get that? You're in the kitchen so it's easier!" He answers and talks for about 5 minutes. He then comes up to me and says "The tower is ready for us to live in! So get packed up and we are leaving!" I nod and walk to my room. Clint yells at me "Emma you're not supposed to be walking!" I just ignore him and continue walking. I finish packing and we leave to go to the tower.
~Time Skip~
We finally get to the tower and go in. I try to get out of the wheelchair but Clint won't let me. I glare at him but he ignores it. He gets in the elevator and we arrive at the main place. Everyone is there and Clint walks up to them. Before he notices I'm walking into the kitchen. I hear him yell "Emma get your butt back here and sit down! No walking!" I yell back "Wait a couple of minutes! I'm making myself tea!" I turn around and see everyone in the kitchen with me. Bruce is looking annoyed and happy to see me. Tony looks like he's trying not to laugh at what Clint and I said. Nat looks annoyed and relieved. Steve said to me "Emma! You need to sit down! One because you are like a little sister and I don't want you hurt. And two you could hurt yourself walking around and making tea!" I snort and say back "I'm fine! I know how to make tea! And thank you Stevie! You're like and older brother too!" Tony can't hold back his laugh anymore. I start laughing too because of the nickname I gave him. Clint looks annoyed and like he's holding back a laugh. Nat snorts and I just start laughing harder. Tony and I are crying from laughing so hard and everyone looks at us like 'You two are weird!' I stop laughing because my tea is ready. I get myself a cup of it and walk into the living room. Everyone follows and when I put down my tea they give me hugs. I say "Aww I missed you guys too!" Nat says "Remind me, how we became friends!" I look at her and say "Because you love me!" She snorts and says "Keep telling yourself that!" I look at her, pretend gasp and put a hand to my heart. I say to her "How rude! I thought you we my friend!" I then turn to Clint and pretend to cry on his shoulder. They all laugh and Nat says "Fine we all love you!" I sit up straight and smile. I say "Yaaaaay!" She gives me a weird look and says to Clint "Did she get weirder than usual?" I turn to Clint to see him start to reply. I hit him on the arm and say "Don't you dare answer that question!" He shuts his mouth and Tony starts laughing. We all talk for awhile and just hang out. I look at the t.v and say "Let's have a movie night! I wanna build a fort and watch a movie and sleep in the fort." Tony looks at me and yells "Oh my god! That's an amazing idea! Let's do that!" He claps and everyone finally agrees. We all watch 'Max' it's a movie about a kid and a dog. By the end everyone but Tony and I were awake. I look at him and he smiles and nods. We race to get markers and we start going around and drawing on their faces. We do our own in washable marker and leave Nat's face alone. That way it can be blamed on her. We laugh and decide to go to bed.
~Time Skip to Morning~
I wake up to people yelling. I sit up and see everyone awake. Tony looks at me and winks. Nat is getting annoyed at everyone who is blaming her. She looks at Tony and I and says "Who were that last people awake?" They all look at Tony and I. I look at Tony and yell "Run for our lives!" He picks me up and sprints away. Everyone is chasing us and I'm laughing hysterically. Eventually we get pretty far away and I tell Tony "Put me down I can run now!" He puts me down and we run. Nat dives at me but I do a gymnastics flip and get away. Everyone looks at me surprised. I say to Tony "Let's run while they are distracted!" We start running again. After about an hour of running, Tony and I hide. We hear them looking for us and I see Clint walk right by me. I look at Tony and motion to be silent. About 2 hours later everyone is asleep but Tony and I. We run away and go to his lab place. We lock the door and I tell JARVIS "Blast I DON'T CARE!" He does it and Tony and I are dancing around and singing. Everyone looks for us and then come down to the lab. We look at them and laugh. We continue to dance and my favorite part comes on "YOU WANT ME DOWN ON EARTH BUT IM UP IN SPACE! YOUR FROM THE 70'S! BUT IM A NINETIES B*TCH!" Tony and I look at each other and start laughing. We look at everyone and Nat looks like she's gonna kick the door down, Tony yells at JARVIS "Put the lab on Spider Lockdown!" JARVIS does it and I look at Tony. I say "Spider Lockdown?" He replies "Her superhero name is Black Widow and that's a spider...so hence the name Spider Lockdown!" I nod and we watch everyone try to get into the lab. Tony starts working and I'm watching a show on a screen while eating blueberries. Eventually everyone leaves and Clint calls me. He says "Can you come out of the lab?" I say "No! I'm in the middle of an Doctor Who marathon!" Tony hears me and comes over to watch. We watch the show and I end up throwing blueberries at Tony. He tries to catch them in his mouth but fails. So he does it to me and I catch every blueberry. I yell "Woooooo I win!" He laughs and says "You're like an annoying little sister that can be awesome!" I laugh and reply "You're like the older brother that's annoying but funny!" We laugh and I say "I'm going upstairs to get changed! Talk to you later!" He nods and I leave. Once I get upstairs Nat tackles me and says "You are gonna get smacked!" She then hits me on the back of the head. I look at her and say "Heyyyy! It was funny though!" "It was funny until they started blaming me! They can't wash their faces off though!" "Yea Tony and I put theirs in permanent marker and ours in washable." She laughs and I leave. I go to my room and in there is Clint. He looks at me and says "Wow took you long enough! Why did you put marker on us?!" "Because you all fell asleep and Tony and I were bored!" He shakes his head and I say "I'm going to shower! Be back in like half an hour. And you might want to ask Bruce to make something to wash off permanent marker!" He starts to get up but I run into the bathroom and lock the door. He yells "I'm getting payback later!" I scream and yell "Nooooooo! You love me you can't do that!" I heard him mumbling to himself and I get in the shower. Once I'm done I go and change into some skinny jeans and a sweater. I put on UGGs and leave the room. I walk over to Bruce's lab and see everyone that has marker in there. I laugh and say "How's it going?" Bruce glares and says "You are a pain!" I nod and walk over. He then says "Why are you walking?" I just shrug and say "I'm fine!" He glares but drops the subject. But then says "I need to scan you to see if you still need the oxygen thing." I nod and he does a scan. He looks over it and says "You haven't eaten in 3 days!" I look down and then glance at their faces. Clint looks mad and I run out of the room saying "Not true I just ate blueberries and now I have to hide from Clint! Thanks a lot Brucey!" He just laughs and I'm running. I run down to Tony and say "Save me! Make sure Clint can't get in here!" He looks at me and says "Why?" But still does it. I reply with "Bruce scanned me and say that I haven't eaten in three days. But that's not true because I just ate blueberries." He nods and says "Fine but this is the only time. I'm only doing it because I forget to eat a lot too!"