Going to S.H.E.I.L.D Again

{Emma's P.O.V}
I was relaxing after my day after gymnastics, soccer and ballet. I was watching T.V while drinking tea. I was going to grab a book when someone knocked on my door.  I put my tea down and I went to the door. I opened it to see Nat, one of my best friends. I moved to the side to let her in my apartment. I asked her as I walked into my living room "What's up?" She was following me when she replied "We need you at S.H.E.I.L.D again." I gave her my 'Seriously' look and said "Ummm why? I don't want to go back! I was gone for a reason!" "Emma! Clint's been compromised!" That got my attention. I looked at Nat and said "How did that happen? He's usually careful!" "This God named Loki made Clint and Doctor Selvik his minions. I don't know how all that Fury said was that Loki put his scepter on their chest and their eyes turned bright blue." "Ok, Loki obviously wanted something. So what did he take?" Nat showed me a phone with a picture of a cube. Nat them said "Their eyes look like that. The cube is called the Tesseract." "Okay, I guess I will go. But only until we get Clint back! I don't really want to be in S.H.E.I.L.D longer than I have to!" "Okay, that's fine I will tell Fury. Actually Emma you should tell him." I looked at her and said "You know that you're a pain?!" She just smirked and said "It will be more fun to have you tell him rather than me!" I glared and said "Okay I will be right back, I need to pack!" "You don't have to pack clothes, we got you you're own suit!" "Okay but I still need to pack other stuff!" "No we have everything you need!" "Tasha I don't like the smell of their body wash, shampoo, and conditioner! And I'm not using one of their towels, mine are fluffy and soft! So yes I need to pack!" She laughed and said "Wow Emma! You are still as weird as when I last talked to you!" I flipped my hair over my shoulder, smirked at her and said "You know it!" After I got back from packing Nat/Tasha said "C'mon we have to go get Bruce Banner. He's the Hulk." I nodded and we got into the quintjet.
~Time Skip to Bruce~
We got in the shack type thing and I heard the man Bruce I guess his name is say "Should've got paid up front Banner!" Nat walked up and said something, I wasn't paying attention because I kinda zoned out. All of a sudden I heard Banner yell "DON'T LIE TO ME!" Nat pulled out her gun and I just chuckled he looked at me, I was sitting on the ground, and I said to Banner "Nice acting that you did!" He laughed and said "Thanks!" I zoned out again until Tasha said to me "Emma c'mon we need to go to the Helicarrier!" I got up and walked with them, not paying attention to anything. Eventually Bruce had to guide me to the co-pilot seat. I wasn't really helping with anything. I was just staring forward and sitting there. I started to shake and I was gripping the seat super hard. I heard Bruce say "Emma you need to let go of the seat." I shook my head because I'm pretty sure that's what's keeping me from freaking out right. I heard Nat say to Bruce "What's wrong with Emma? Is she okay?" Bruce replied to her with "She's having a panic attack right now. She will be fine." Bruce then turned to me and said "Emma you need to calm down. Let go of the seat." I didn't let go so he took my hands and rubbed them so I couldn't hold on to anything. He said "Emma think about something happy. Focus on something happy." I nodded slightly and tried to. But I couldn't so I mumbled "I don't have anything happy to think about." Nat then said to Bruce "She got most of her memories wiped. She was captured by HYDRA and they took most away. All she remembers is the Red Room, S.H.E.I.L.D, Clint, Phil, Fury and I. She can't remember anything else." He nodded and started talking to me "Emma think about how after all of this we will get to go home and relax. And after you can make some happy memories." I started to and I thought about how I can finally be rid of S.H.E.I.L.D and move away so they don't come to me. I started to smile a little thinking about how I won't have to deal with them. I stopped shaking and was fine. Banner let go of my hands and asked "You okay now?" I nodded.