Ultrasound + Having the Baby

{Emma's P.O.V}
It was finally time to go see what our baby's gender is. We get to the doctors office and we wait until they call us. Clint was super happy and bouncing in his seat. I was laughing quietly at him. He glanced at me and said "You ready?! I'm so excited for it! I'm gonna teach them archery!" I just laugh and say "I know Clint. But I also want them to just relax have a somewhat normal life. I don't want them involved with S.H.E.I.L.D. But yes I want them to know some combat." He nods and continues bouncing in his seat. The doctor comes in and sees us, she smiles and waves us over. We walk to the room, she says "I'm putting this on your stomach. It's going to be cold." I nod and she puts it on my stomach, I jump because of the coldness. Clint laughs and says "You alright?" I nod and we look at the monitor thing. She uses the thingie to find the baby. She finds it and says "Do you want to know the gender?" We nod and she says "Your having a...boy!" Clint smiles wide and looks at me. We are both smiling and the doctor talks to us. We listen and then leave. Clint says "We need to shop for him!" I nod and we go to a store. I go straight to the baby clothes. I look at premature and the regular sizes. I find blue footy onesies, regular onesies, some pants, socks, a little hat, and a bunch of diapers. We then go to the toys and Clint picks out a bunch of stuff. He gets some soft cubes and a couple of rattles, and then some blankets and some stuffed animals. I then go and get bottles and formula for him. We get the rest of the stuff we need and we leave.
~Time Skip~
We get home and Clint being the stuff into the baby's room. He puts the sheet on the crib mattress. I put the diapers and wipes in the changing table. Clint puts the toys in the box. I put the clothes away in the dresser. We finish and Clint smiles. He looks at me and says "We have to agree on a name for him!" I nod and say "But first we need to call Nat." He nods and calls her. Once he finishes we start to pick names. We finally agree on 'Cooper James Barton', because that was my father's middle name.
~Time Skip to the day the Baby is born!~
I was watching Clint do archery. I walked downstairs and then felt something. I looked down and yelled "Clint c'mon! The baby is going to be born!" He comes running and we get into the car. We arrive at the hospital and they check us in. While we are in the elevator Clint calls Nat. He tells her I'm going I have the baby soon. And she says she's on her way.
~Time Skip~
The baby is finally born. They take him to clean him up and give him a mini checkup. Once they are done, Cooper has an oxygen tank on him, then Clint holds him. The nurse asks me "What's his name?" I say to her "Cooper James Barton." She nods and puts it on the thingie. They move us to a more homey room. Nat comes in and says "Can I hold him?" I nod and laugh. Clint gives him to her and she holds him. After and hour Nat leaves. I hold Cooper and Clint comes up and sits next to me. I say to Clint "You need to run to the truck and get his stuff. And the nurse said that he's premature sized." Clint nods and runs out to the truck. 5 minutes later he's back. Clint takes Cooper and holds him. I start to fall asleep, and Clint is sitting there holding my hand.
{Clint's P.O.V}
I'm holding Cooper and holding Emma's hand. I sit there looking at Cooper and say "Hey there little guy, I'm your dad!" He looks up at me and coos. I smile at him and start to rock him. He falls asleep and I put him in the crib thing that they have. The nurse comes in and says to me "Cooper has asthma, just like Emma. He will need to have the oxygen tank with him for a couple of weeks." I nod. I lay down next to Emma and fall asleep.