Getting Forced to Eat a Huge Lunch/Dinner + Clint turning into mini-Hulk

{Emma's P.O.V}
It was lunch time and Clint came into the lab. He picked me up and said "You are coming with me. I got JARVIS to order a big lunch." I nod and yell at Tony "C'mon if I have to eat, you do to!" He groans but follows us. We get updates and I see Steve putting food on plates. He points me to a seat and I have to wait to eat. He gives me a plate with a huge helping of everything. I groan and say "I'm not going to be able to eat this all!" He just replies with "Yes you are! You need to eat!" So everyone sits down and we start to eat.
~Time Skip~
After I eat all of my lunch, I go and collapse onto my bed. Clint comes into the room and says "You okay?" I shake my head and say "No! I'm not gonna be able to eat tonight! I'm soooooooooo full!" "Emma you need to eat! Everyone but you are 2nds! So you need to eat at dinner!" I just turn on my side away from him. He groans and says "C'mon Emma! Don't be mad, we are worried about you. That's why we are making you eat." I don't reply and just stay where I am, I start to shut my eyes, then Clint lays down next me and pulls my back into a chest. He says "C'mon Emma! Say something! Don't ignore me!" He kisses my check and tries to get me to pay attention to him. I continue to ignore him, so he turns me around to face him. I try to turn away but he is holding my hips so I can't escape. He tried to make me look at him but I closed me eyes. He kept bugging me to make me look at him and talk. I just ignore him and say "JARVIS can you tell Nat to come in here and take Clint to the training room?" "Yes Miss.Goodwin." 2 minutes later Nat came in, saw what Clint was doing and started laughing. I glared and say "Help me! I'm mad at him and the rest of you but he won't leave me alone!" She tries to grab Clint and drag him away, but he just clings to me. Nat said "Sorry Emma but I don't think he's going to let you go." I just turn away and then Clint continues to bug me. Nat leaves while still laughing. I start to fall asleep and Clint notices so he decides to leave and go to the training room. He said to me "You can sleep, I'm going to practice." I nod and fall asleep. And of corse I'm greeted my a nightmare/memory.
~Memory/Nightmare~
I flew into the portal. I let go of the nuke and watched it blow up the main place.
Switch to Nightmare Part
Before I could fall out I got blasted by something in the stomach. And I didn't make it out of the portal.
~End of Nightmare/Memory~
I wake up screaming and crying. I hear people coming into the room. The door opens and all the boys were there. Clint came running up to me and picked me up. Bruce came over and asked what was wrong. I didn't reply and Clint had me in his lap. He was rocking me so I would calm down. Tony and Steve were freaking out and I started to have a panic attack. Bruce told Clint to calm me down. Eventually he did and Bruce asked "What's wrong and what happened?" I just looked at him and said "It was a mix of a memory and a nightmare. It was when I went into the portal." He nodded and said "You're okay. You got out and your fine now." I just nodded and Bruce, Steve and Tony gave me a hug and left. Clint was still holding me in his lap. He said "It's okay Emma you're okay." He took me to the living room and Nat was sitting there. She looked at me and walked over, she said "What happened?" I told her and she nodded. Clint laid down on the couch with me next to him. I started reading while Nat and Clint watched t.v. Eventually Clint fell asleep but had his arm around me. I look at Nat and said "Help me! He won't let go of me!" She nodded and tried to pry Clint's arm off me. But Clint flipped us so I was in between him and the couch. His arm was still around me, but what surprised Nat and I the most was when Clint said "Mine!" And put his head on mine. We looked at each other with wide eyes and said "Sorry Emma! I think you're stuck, he almost ripped my arm off!" I nodded and she left. I cuddled into Clint and fell asleep.
~Time Skip to Morning~
I woke up to someone taking a picture. I heard Clint say "Stop with the photos!" He turned and dumped me on the floor. I groaned and Clint looked at me. He said "Sorry Emma!" He picked me up and put me on the couch. He asked "What even happened last night?" Nat snapped "You fell asleep while watching t.v, then when I tried to help Emma up, you turned into the Hulk!" Clint looked confused and said "What?" I tried not to laugh as Nat said "I tried to get Emma out of your grip. And you put her in between the couch and you! Then what surprised us was when you growled 'Mine!'" He looked at me and said "Sorry! I didn't mean to!" I just started laughing and then Tony did too! Steve said to Clint "I'm only gonna say this! Since Emma is like a little sister to me, if you hurt her I hurt you!" Clint nodded at him. Then Bruce said "Time for breakfast!" I looked around and saw that Thor was back from being with Jane. I stood up and hugged him. I said "You're back! Next time you need to bring Jane with you!" He laughed and nodded. We all walked into the kitchen section and got food. I got a toaster pastry, Clint got eggs, Nat got toast with honey, Thor got pop-tarts, Steve had eggs and toast. And Tony had a breakfast sandwich. We all ate and hung out.