War and Almost Dying

While they fight, I'm flying and killing any aliens that get to close to the team. No one notices. I stay out of sight of Clint and we are all fighting. I use my com to talk to Cap and say "Don't tell anyone but I'm here too! What do you need me to do?" He replies "Emma you were supposed to stay at S.H.E.I.L.D, but since you're here, make sure no one gets more than four blocks out!" "Aye'aye Captain!" He laughs and continues fighting. I have a bunch of them following me, so I take a sharp left then right. They all die and I continue keeping them where Cap wants. I fly over to Nat and shoot one in front of her. She turn around and I fly up. She flips me off saying "I would've got that!" I just laugh and give her a thumbs up. I connect to Tony's suit and say "Hey ya miss me?" He laughs and says "Oh yea! Now we got two people who can fly!" "Hell ya we do! Wooooooo!" He laughs and I kill one that was following him. I hear more people talking so I disconnect. I hear someone say to me "Emma you got one on your tail, do you want me to kill them?" I say "Nope I got this!" I make my wings 12ft and on fire, I stop flying foreword and the aliens get burned then they die. Nat says "Emma how did you do that?!" I reply with "I don't know it just came naturally!" I protect a bunch of civilians and see a nuke coming in. Stark tries to fly to it but I beat him there. He says to me "Emma don't do this I should!" "No Tony they need you more than me." He still does it with me and I hear him talking to people. I then hear them all connect to me and say "Emma and Tony don't do this! We need you both!" I yell back "Correction you need Tony! He is more important than me!" We then get close to the portal and I push Tony off the nuke. I say in my com "Hey Clint! Don't miss me to much! Love you all!" And I let go of the nuke in the portal and watch it explode. My eyes shut and I start falling.
{Tony's P.O.V}
Emma just pushed me away from the portal and flies in. I hear people yell to me "Tony where's Emma?!" I say to them "She pushed me away before I went into the portal!" I fly back down and see everyone there. We all look up at the portal. Cap says to Natasha "Close it!" She does as he says but we hear Clint say "No! Don't shut it! She will be fine!" The portal closes but we see someone falling. Cap says "Son of a gun!" Thor yells "She's not slowing down!" He starts to swing his hammer but we see Hulk jump up and grab her. He falls onto a car and he's cradling her. Clint runs up and says "Hulk put her down!" Hulk glares and says "No! Hulk's Angel!" I speak up and say "We need to see if she's okay!" He puts her down and Cap checks for a pulse. He hangs his head and we all look down. Then Hulk yells and we hear a gasp!
{Emma's P.O.V}
I hear something and gasp for breath. I open my eyes and see everyone staring at me and I say "What happened?! Please tell me Tony didn't kiss me!" They laugh and Cap says "We won." I look at him then rest my head on the ground. I look at hulk and say "Thanks big guy!" He nods. I hear Tony say "Alright guys. Let's take a day off tomorrow! Have you ever had shawarma? I haven't but there's one down the street." Cap replies and says "We aren't finished yet!" Tony looks at him and says "And then shawarma after?" I laugh and say "I'm good with it!" He nods and Clint picks we up and we all go to Stark tower. Loki looks at us all and says "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." Tony says "Yeah right rock of ages." I look around and say "Did I miss something?" They laugh and Thor takes Loki.
~Time Skip~
I had to go to the infirmary, so Clint brought me. Bruce was being the doctor and did a scan thing. He was examining it. While he was doing that Clint started cleaning me up and Bruce gives me and oxygen thug that goes in your nose. He says " Your lungs are in bad shape, so you have to use this." I nod and he starts putting IV's in me. I start shaking me head and say "No, no, no, no. No needles! Nothing like that!" He puts one in my arm but I immediately rip it out. He looks at me and puts it back in my arm. I try to rip it out but Clint puts the restraints on my wrists and ankles. I start breathing heavy and shaking. Bruce says to Clint "Try to calm her down. I need to go talk to someone." Clint nods and starts talking "Emma you need to calm down. We are okay now! Tomorrow we can go home and do our own thing." I stop shaking and start to listen better. He says "Good! You need to calm down! Your lungs are bad and breathing heavy isn't helping. Think of something happy." I nod and start thinking about happy stuff. My breathing returns to normal and I start to fall asleep. I say "You can go if you want. I'm about to fall asleep." He nods but pulls a chair up next to my bed and sits with me. In the next 2 minutes I'm asleep.