The Boy with the Mokawk

I smiled, and replied back : I do not !

Then I looked at Drew's message, seeing what he would say. Wow, what a liar, he said : It was pretty boring after I got my drink. I saw McKenzie by you so I just sort of didn't walk back over there. I left after that, you disapeared. How was your side of the party?

Why was he blaming this on me? This was so not my fault. What a loser. I am about to piss him the heck off. I replied back with: Oh yeah , you of all people know you're not supposed to get up at a party . Aaron & I were just talking . He is very funny . Then we went & drank some wine , it's no big deal . I saw you with Misty .

I sent that message with a smile, oh gosh I love making him mad. Aaron had replied, and I like what he replied with : Can we hang out today? Want to come over?

I replied back with : Sure , let me know details .

If Drew cheated on me I could have a little innocent fun with Aaron.

Drew was calling me, oh gosh, here we go.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby." Drew said, completely unaware I was angry. Gosh, he really was a good guy, maybe he was drunk, or mentally confused. I hated pet names, and pecking, and PDA, and he loves all of that. He is THE guy, and I am one of THE girls. I mean, us being together is not weird.

"Hi," I said, not really wanting to talk on the phone.

"What was that last text about?" He asked me, annoyed. Good that he is annoyed! He annoyed me.

"I don't know, I saw you guys flirting last night..." I said, trailing off.

"Yeah, so? You were flirting with McKenzie." He said, angry.

"It's Aaron. Not McKenzie, he is my friend." I said, annoyed.

"He told me to call him McKenzie, kay? And I think he is more then a friend."

"He isn't."

"Doesn't seem like it."

"Well, DREW, do you want to be no more then friends?!" I yelled into the phone. I didnt want to say those words, the break up words.

"Fine!" He yelled, then hung up. I don't think he understood what I was saying exactly.

Uggh. I thought. I heard stomping and then my door opened, and Callan and Donovan walked in.

Donovan's hair was brushed and he smelt like Axe, and Callan's brown hair was messed up from just waking up and his eyes were squinty from sleep.

"Ya'll break up?" Donovan asked me, crossing his tan arms lifting one of his thick eyebrows.

"Yeah, now I'm going somewhere." I said, smiling looking at the text I got. It was from Aaron : Come over now , my mom and little sister are here. But they will leave us alone. We can spend the day together. I live off Post Road, I will be sitting outside with my dog.

I replied: Okay , on my way now .

"Where?" Callan asked me, well hey maybe he could come over to hang out with his sister, she was only a year younger then him.

"Aaron's. Want to come?" I asked him. I think he had a tiny crush on his sister.

"Yeah! Let me get ready," He ran out of my room and across the hall to his. Mine and Donovan's were right next to eachother and his was across the hall.

"Why are you doing this?" Donovan asked me, leaning up against my door.

"Doing what?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, I would probably just pull it up. My eyes were really big, probably because I almost cried. My skin looked tan still from summer but I could see it fading. I smiled, my teeth were white and my dimple in my left cheek showed up.