The Boy with the Mohawk

I walked into class, and put the pass on the teachers desk. I saw Aaron sitting in the same spot, but now he was staring at the floor. Man, he was weird.

I sat down and he looked up at me. "While you left, I made out with a girl! Isn't that awesome? You were gone not even five minutes. The teacher left and she walked over here, oh God, I rock." He said, smiling. Now that I looked at him, I could see that he had lip gloss on his lips. What a horndog.

"Haha, good for you, McKenzie." I called him by his last name cause it used to bug him. He just looked at me. Wow, he has some staring problems. I picked up my notebook and wrote down some idea's for the play. Stuff like : Girl has boyfriend, meet's new boy, falls in love with new boy, dumps boyfriend for new boy, new boy & girl lives happily ever after. Hah, there is no such thing as happily ever after. It doesn't exsist.

I already thought of an idea, well dang, I'm awesome. We finish this project at the end of March and we have all of April to practice it, and learn our lines, then we have all of May to put it on. Yeah, a project takes a whole year, I think its stupid. I don't know why we need all of May to present it, I mean, yeah plays were long, but not month-worthy long. I wrote down some names I thought would be good for the characters, they had to be old fashiony, like Claire, and Benjamin. I think I just got the main characters names. Now for the boyfriend... uhm... Andrew. Perfect.

"Can I see?" Aaron asked, looking down at what I was writing. I looked up at him. He looked genuinly interseted so I handed him the notebook. He looked down at it, I think read it, then looked up at me. He smiled then said, "Do you want this to be your future?" Why would he ask me that? I dont want to live happily ever after.

"No?" I answered, questionaly.

"We will see." He said, winking at me as the bell rang. He jumped up and walked at of the room, glancing at me before he walked out. He irritated me!

I got up and walked out, running into Drew.

"Hey, baby," He said to me, putting his arm around me. I hated pet names, but I dealt with it.

"Hey." I said, pulling my binders up to my chest. Drew and Aaron, man, they were really good friends. Drew didn't understand why I couldn't stand him, and I would never explain it to him.

I looked up at Drew, he had his binder in his other hand, just like a cool guy. His bottom lip was way to full for his top lip, which Aarons were perfectly symetrical. His eyelashes were creepily long, but Aarons were just fine. His nose was straight all the way down, but Aaron's had a bump in it from where he broke his nose in sixth grade. I loved his nose.

WOAH.

Why am I comparing my boyfriend and AARON? Am I stupid? Do I not know how lucky I am to have Drew, and just Drew? Drew was enough for me... but what if I wanted more?

I dont want more, nope, I don't. People were waving at us, and girls were staring us down. I came up to Drew's shoulder. Aaron was half a head smaller then him, so he wouldn't be that much taller then me. I haven't stood by him in a long time.

"So, lunch?" Drew asked, as we starting walking towards the lunch room. Lunch, well everyone sat with their groups.

"Duh," I said, smiling. We walked in, Drew went to the lunch line to get our lunch. I usually just get a drink. I walked over to our table and saw big buff guys and skimpy little cheerleaders, and a few muscled volleyball players. Volleyball is the toughest sport I have ever played. I sat down next to Justin, and Annabelle was on the other side of him.

Everyone was talking about the football game tonight, and how someone needs to throw a party.

"I will." I said, smiling. My mom was out tonight, and I had some drinks at my house. Everyone looked at me and most of them were smiling. It's not that I haven't ever thrown a party or anything. I just needed to let my brothers know. So I'm having a party tonight... "Anyone who wants to come can, just dont park in front of my house and don't bring drinks. I got that covered." I said, smiling.