I want to talk to you. Can you call me?

This time he only waited a couple more minutes and his phone was ringing. He answered it.

"Hey, Zayn."

"What's up?"

"Are you eating?"

"No."

"Well, I don't want to stop you. You can eat while we talk."

"Harry, I'm in the bathroom with the door locked and I'm sitting on the toilet. There is no way I'm eating in here."

"What about the kids? You're supposed to be watching them."

"They're at the lunch table with their real teacher. I'm just the assistant, remember?"

Harry nodded even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah."

"So why did you want me to call? What did you want to talk about?" He did detect how quiet Zayn's voice had become and it was evident that he was dreading what he was going to say. But he knew there was nothing for him to dread.

"Saturday was pretty amazing, huh?"

"If I say so myself."

"It was. You never told me you could kiss like that."

"Of course not. Kissing is not something I go around bragging about."

"I know that, but still... it was nice."

Zayn chuckled into the phone and that caused Harry to chuckle too. "Guess what I found out?"

"What?"

"It was a bad idea to stay overnight with you."

"Why?"

"Because Yvette was pretty hysterical when I got home. I felt so bad for her."

Zayn didn't say anything but "Oh."

"She hadn't gotten any sleep and I had three voice messages on my phone. She was crying on two of them."

"Did she know that you were... with me?"

"No, because I left without telling her where I was going. She thought I had gotten in a terrible car accident and died or something."

"That's horrible. Why didn't you tell her where you were going?"

"I wanted a break. I told you that." But that was just a lie. It was the same reason he didn't want her to hear his phone call. Because she was skeptical of Zayn ever since they went to dinner at his condo and he didn't want to make her angry.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She's fine. She just needed to calm down. She caught up on sleep as well."

"Well good."

They were quiet for a moment.

"So about us... because that's really what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Us... what about us?"

"I don't wanna pretend like it didn't happen."

"Me either."

"But I'm also with Yvette."

"So what are you saying?"

Harry huffed, then leaned on his elbow. "I really don't know. I want two people, but I want one more and I don't want to hurt the one I want less."

"Which one of us do you want more?"

He didn't need a moment to think about it, but he still paused a little before he said it, to keep from feeling bad. "You."