Chapter 4

Hiii peeps. Sorry for the long wait but I was in school and December was just too busy. So, anyway, I've decided not to keep a cast list coz it spoils the person's look that you have imagined. I hope you get what I mean and also, I can't find the right pictures. There is an external link to polyvore so that you guys can see the outfits. I might not describe the clothes sometimes so bear with me. Just check out the external link below, at the end of the chapter. Just scroll down. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up to "Animals" by Maroon 5 playing rather loudly outside my window. I groan and cover my face with the pillow. It doesn't do much to block out the noise causing me to get up and stomp over to my window. I draw aside my curtains and open up my window.

"Shut the fudging music you idiot. Some of us are trying to get some sleep," I shout.

But of course, the said "idiot" does the exact opposite and increases the volume further. The curtains part to reveal the infamous Drew Rivers with his hair wet and his six packs on display. The only thing covering him is a towel around his waist, hanging really low on his hips. My eyes widen slightly and they seem glued to his body. The words I wanted to say and the profanities I wanted to shout dissolve at the tip of my tongue.He suddenly howls like a wolf along with Adam Levine in the song. That manages to snap me out of my reverie. 

"Will I have to say it in some other language or will you lower down the volume? It's annoying!" I snap.

"Well, you didn't seem to mind it a minute ago when you were busy eye raping me," he smirks that hot smirk of his which can turn a girl's knees into Jell-o. 

Wait...WHAT? 

I mentally shake my head to rid myself of these thoughts. After all, he's an arrogant, self-centered jerk.

"I wasn't eye raping you. Gross!" I snap with a deep scowl on my face.

"You'll come around eventually. All of them do," he says, confidence combined with arrogance rolling off of him. 

"Never in your wildest dreams! Now shut the music or...or..or I'll cover your room in rotten pizzas and make sure to splatter them on your walls too," I threaten. 

"Pizza? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?" Drew snickers. 

"Hey! Pizza's bae, okay? Stop laughing you conceited asshole!" I grumble with a pout. 

He chuckles and says, " If I do as you say what will I get in return?"

"Nothing! Why would I do something in return for you decreasing the volume? It's called manners. Something that you definitely wouldn't know about!"

"Then I'm very sorry to say this dear neighbor but your wish is not valid unless I get something in return," he say smirking his annoying ass off.

You..you...uggghhhh! Forget it! I give up you lizard poop!" I shout and slam the window shut.

I see Drew laughing genuinely for the first time. His laugh makes my insides melt. 

He should laugh genuinely more often...SNAP OUT OF IT JADE! HE'S A PLAYER YOU MORON.

I flip him off and walk off to have a shower. I pick out a black crop top with a knot at the front, a pair of cut-off denim shorts and hop into the shower. Once out, I put on a pair of silver hoops, my gold plectrum necklace, a paper plane necklace and my leopard design black and silver ring. I put on some eyeliner and a dark-ish pink lipgloss. I pull on my white high top sneakers and stuff my phone into my pocket.