Flashbacks

Lucious pov:

I was on the sofa with vernon telling him about me proposing to anika. In all honesty I was just marrying her in order to use her father to insure that my kingdom can go public. Vernon made a crack about still paying for the last wedding. That was when my mind flashed back to the day that me and cookie got married, that day will probably be the best day of my life that and the day in which I proposed to my cookie monster. Thats when I was reminded that are anniversary still getting exited over it like my teenage self because the sex was some of the best we ever had on that day, that and when we had makeup sexual were the best. I could feel the tent forming within my pants. "Hey man can u leave and come back later " I told vernon trying to get him out of the door so I could sort myself out "sure u don't want me to get anika to sort that out for you bro" he said whilst looking down snickering. I pushed the niggles out the door and went to behind my office seat to try and get myself under control. That's when my mind flashed back to mine and cookies wedding day and the first time that we made love to each other.

Flashback to their wedding night
I was finally married to the love of my life. After everyone had left the after party that the bunkie and vernon had threw us in mine and cookies new home, it was just me and my cookie monster left and i couldn't wait any longer to make love to my beautiful wife. I knew in my head that i would have to go slow as she was still a virgin, which is one of the things I loved about this girl she wasn't a slag like other bitches i have fucked in the past. But in all honesty her in that dress when she was bending over i just wanted to fucked the ship out of her until she couldn't walk
I walked over to cookie and scooped her up bridal style she was squealing in my arm laughing I love that sound just as much as I love the sound of her moans, they were like a beautiful melody to my ears. I bought her into our new room and put her down onto her feet. I had rose petals put on the bed with candles lit and your so beautiful playing in the background. "It's beautiful lucious" she said with a tear streaming down her face. " not as beautiful as you my cookie monster" I said whilst kissing her neck and unzipping her dress. I turned her around and put my lips onto hers. She opened her lips so I could feel her tounge on mine. Her kisses were always the best she tasted like candy. I picked her up of the floor and tossed her on the bed. She was laughing and moaning underneath me. I was kissing down her body "mmmm papi faster daddy " she said as I was pounding my fingers in and out of her. " you like that miss lyon". I loved calling her that it made me feel like my life was know complete that i had my queen by my side. When she was wet enough I took of my bottoms answer slid myself into her slow at first to make sure that i never hurt my queen in the process. My cookie monster was know on top of me riding me her Tits were bounced up and down, it was all honesty a beautiful sight.

End of flashback
That felt so real,oh how I wished that it was, I would give anything to have my cookie monster underneath me right know screaming my name as we made love. As I finished jetting myself of anika walked in the room "is my lulu fantasising about his name well I'm hear know baby so let me take over" she said trying to be seductive. Oh I was fantasing about my mami alright but if only she knew that it wasn't her.