Jealousy part one

Cookies pov:

I was quite honestly shocked when luscious invited to me for dinner earlier on. When I went and saw puma earlier on today that was when I realised that a part of me still loved lucious. Puma was great plus a very sweet man but he wasn't lulu and no matter how hard I tried to take my mind of him these past two months every time I saw him I could not help be reminded about how we used to make love to each other every night as he made me scream for him to dig harder or deeper. But every time those thoughts came into my head I had to make sure that I gave myself a reality check and that was that he was with someone else.

I remember back in the day when just me talking to puma would make lucious jealous and i would always get punished for it when I got home from lucious as he would bend me over his lap and spank me until by ars was bright red as he would ask me who I belong to and he wouldnt fuck me or make love to me till I told him on countless occasion screaming "you papi I belong to you"me saying those words seemed to turn him on the fullest but they were true and still our to this day I could not imagine myself with anyone but my king.

It was time to get ready for the family dinner as I had to be a lucious house in about an hour. As I was going through my wardrobe trying to find the perfect outfit to wear I wanted to wear something the was both sexy but classy at the same time summert that would capture lucious eyes but doesn't scream desperate or slag like something that his fake ars Hally Berry would probably wear. I decided to settle for a green and black one sholder dress. I made sure that I wore my bright red lipstick because I knew that it was lulus favourite and her always use to pick it out for me to wear when we younger.

Lucious pov:

I am so happy that cookie agreed to attend the family dinner tonight. She looked so cute as she was sitting in the meeting room pouting those perfect luscious lips at what her parol officer was saying to her. As I sat beside her on the desk talking I couldn't help but look at her body and the way that her bustier top made those perfect breasts pop out even more oh how I just wanted to rip that minimal piece of material of her. The only difficulty was trying to get anika to accept cookie coming to the dinner tonight. My mind flashed back to the conversation that I had with my former woman earlier she was moaning about cookie coming and was moaning that ever since cookie showed up our relationship has changed she was right though it had changed not just emotionally but physically as well her ars just no longer satisfied me and in all honesty every time I fucked with her lately the only way id even remotely enjoy it was by envisioning that it was cookie underneath me that was moaning.

Cookies pov:

We were about to sit down at the dinner table and I had to admit that it had been a pleasant evening having my family all under one roof. However anika just had to be here to ruin it by being here. My mind flashed back to mine and lucious earlier conversation 

Cookie "what is she doing her lucious I thought it was a family dinner and she it not family"

Lucious "She is family cookie and that something that your going to have to get used to"

 Cookie "she will never be a Lyon lucious you and I both know that"

Lucious "Sound like my cookie monster is jealous"

Cookie "jealous of that hell no I mean come on lucious look at her then look at me and do not call me you cookie monster because I am not"

Luscious "Oh I am looking all right my cookie monster"

After that little conversation with lucious the rest of the evening was spent playing game and lucious constantly bringing up old memories between us two and our little Lyon cubs. Every time he would say do you remember anika would start huffing.Know here we were in the dining room with boo boo kitty trying to tell me that she belongs at the head of the table. I just laughed in her face and told her "To be a good girl and go and sit down their with her daddy". As soon as I said those words i could see lucious eyes grow wide with lust whilst staring at me. That always used to be a turn on for him when we were in the bedroom it used to motivate him to thrust in even harder.

I walked out into the hallway where anika was she tried to corner me against the wall "Bitch what doyou think your doing" i shouted at her who the fuck does she think she is bitch lucky i aint got my gun on me right know otherwise id shoot her débutante ass "I know what your trying to do cookie you think you can just come back after 17 years and steel lucious away from me, think again he doesn't want you cookie" she spat with venom in her voice. This time I cornered her up against the wall whilst strangling her pearls around her throat. " That's where your wrong anika lucious will always want me got the way he was eye fucking me tonight should of made that clear to you" I said laughing whist walking away to go and put my plan in to action for the rest of the night. Know if this song made lucious jealous and sexually angry then I will know for sure that his ass still loves me.