Jealousy part two

Lucious pov:

Everyone was sat down waiting for jamal to perform his song, all night I could not help but stare at cookie the way her mouth wrapped around her fork when she was eating oh how I wished that those lips were wrapped around something else. She looked absolutely beautiful in that dress that I just wanted to rip of her. I could tell that anika could got angry whenever I looked at cookie but honestly I didn't care. Then that was when jamal started singing and my face went mad with anger, as cookie looked over at me with a sly look upon that devious face. I got up and stored out of the room and went into my bedroom. I was so angry right know that I was shaking with rage I cant believe she went to visit puma, how could she do that to me. If theirs one guy I always hated around my baby it was him. How he used to tell her that I was not good enough for her, that shit pissed me of he always wanted her but no one can have but me.

Cookie pov: 

Everyone was confused about why Lucious stormed out of the room except me, jamahl thought that it was because of him so  had to reassure him not to worry and that he probably had something else going one. I was walking around the hallway calling out his name when all of a sudden someone pulled me into a dark room by my waist put me on a chair and tied up both my arms an legs." Help lucious help" I started to scream when someone put their lips on mine I knew straight away that It was lucious so I responded to the kiss however just as I was about to go deeper he pulled away. I knew that this was only the beginning of my punishment.  Lucious started to speak with his lustful baritone voice as he lifted my face up to stare into his dialated eyes "why did you go see him cookie when you could get anything you want from me ,did you have sex with him cookie?" He asked whilst starting to kiss the inside of my legs and thighs. I started to moan but he then withdrew his lips from my skin.

"Answer my question cookie otherwise I wont continue and ill live trust me I do have anika downstairs to take care of my needs, even though I would much rather you be the one fulfilling my needs, but only if you are a good girl for you daddy and answer the damn question". He said staring up into my eyes hungrily. " I did daddy but only to make you jealous, but I did not sleep with him daddy. At those words he continues to kiss up my thigh, he removed my thong and started to work his pips and tongue against my pussy as I tried to push myself further towards his face trying to find some form or release.Just as I was about to cum he moved his face away "lu baby plz" I half begged half moaned. " All you have to do to have that release cookie is tell me baby who do you belong to" He said whilst sucking and nibbling all over my neck. " you papi I belong to you and only you" With that he gave me my first proper release that I have had in years from the only man that I have only ever allowed to touch me like this in years.