I'm always right

Lucious pov:

As jamahl walked on that stage I could see the smirk on my cookie monsters face as she glared my way with that told you so look in her eyes. She was right I should of put jamahl up their with hakeem in the first place the only reason I didn't was because I did not want to damage the reputation of this new club I had opened into it being branded as a homosexual club. However deep down I knew that jamahl was talented and that he would probably be the best successor for empire. However as I looked around at the end of the performance everyone was roaring and clapping at the performance that my two sons had just put on. As I was looking around I spotted cookie and jamahl hugging I should of new that she would of been behind this, however I kind of felt proud of my baby and her mischievous ways  Theirs another thing that made me treat that boy differently to Andre and hakeem growing up , was that looking at him was a constant reminder of cookie which made it hard for me to get over her all these years

I went around thanking everyone for attending the opening of my new club whilst anika was glued onto my arm throughout the whole time. That shit was happening a lot lately the bitch has started to become super clingy ever since cookie showed up a month ago know. Honestly I could understand why she did not want me spending to much time alone with my cookie because she was scared that something would happen between us to. However with not time alone with her their hasn't been chance for anything to happen but all that was about to change as I saw my cookie monster posted up against the rail within the club with all of her assets on display in that tight fitting dress with her big fat ass looking like it was struggling  to hold the dress together. I first had to get anika away from me.

Cookies pov:

I'm so happy the my baby mal decided to get up on the stage with hakeem to perform I made sure that I shot lucious a glare when jamahl started singing and by the reaction of the crowd luscious would new that he was wrong about not doing it a long time a go. However to wreck my good mood their was boo boo kitty latched onto his arm like a dog with a bone. Why he replaced me with her I have no idea, she didn't even look classy in that red dress she was wearing. However I knew the outfit the I wore to the club was sexy and it showed of all my assets in all honesty I wore it on purpose to make sure that lucious was aware of what he was missing out on and by the way kept on eye fucking my body every-time anika wasn't looking made it clear that my plan had worked. He was know staring at me like how he does when he is planning something dirty in that head of his. However i was honestly to tired to deal with his kinky crazy ass today all I wanted to do was have a drink and then go home. I decided to go up to the bar and order a bottle of Hennessey. 

I was leant over the railing whilst drinking the alcohol out of the bottle peace and quite at last I thought to myself however that didn't last for long as luscious came and stood right next to me whilst staring at my ass. "What do you want lucious havnt you got a toddler somewhere to be babysitting or someone to be annoying besides me"I said whilst laughing. " I just wanted to tell you that you were right about jamal and I should of let him perform sooner" he almost sound sincere but she knew she was right she was hardly ever wrong. "I know I was right lucious, just like i was right when I said about how wrong it thought that drop went a few years ago, just like I was right about you being a terrible father and I was right about the fact that you do not love or care about anything else besides yourself and as you so kindly put it the other day your company" she spat in his direction. However after those words left her mouth she immediately regretted saying them as she looked at the man in front of her and the amount of hurt that he know held in his eyes.

Lucious pov

Even though most of what cooks said was true and each thing she threw my way hurt like hell however my queen was wrong about one thing I do love her and no matter how many woman i have bedded over the past few years not of them could compare to her because she hold the key to my heart and always will. I kept walking until I had backed cookie into one of the booths that were at the back of the club where it was private and no one could hear and see us." You are wrong about one thing though" I said as I moved a strand of hair away from her voice, her breath hitched as I done this which let me know that she still felt that spark that I always feel just by a simple touch exchanged between the both of us. She stared intently into my eyes then "wats dat lucious" she asked wonderly. I then leaned down and started to place kisses along her neck " I (kiss) will (kiss) always (kiss) love (kiss) you". I then removed my face from the crook of the neck to stare into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes look back at me with a mixture of confusion,lust,love and anger. "You love me then show me, show me how much you love me" She said pleading me however as much as I wanted to rip her out of that dress and fuck in her every position possible against and inside this booth however as I looked at the table I sore the bottle of alcohol. I would never take advantage of my queen ever so the best thing for me to do right know to show how much I love this woman would to be not to do what her drunken ass had just asked me to do.