Epilogue

Dear diary,

It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote. A lot had happened, though. It turned out my life isn't so boring after all. I've never thought that being adopted by a vampire couple would be this exciting. I mean... Now that I'm a vampire myself, I know that my life wouldn't be so dull. Yes, I'm a vampire now! Can you believe it? I hardly believed it myself, but apparently this is reality now and I have to accept it whether I like it or not. It's not all vile anyway. I have these new super powers and I would be lying if I say I don't like them.

What I don't like is that daddy is even stricter than he was before. He even set me some new rules about using my power for "proper usage only"; he said and I quoted. He even forbids me to drink (human blood in this case) without his or Mom's permission. Let alone compel anybody. I would do it anyway. But he probably saw that coming, come to think of it. That's why he set the rules for me.

On the other hand, my uncle, Stefan, seems like a really fun guy. Unlike dad, who is very strict and all, Stefan is so much fun to be around. Although he gave up my little secret place, I think he was being reasonable. I've always known that dad had made him told the truth. Knowing my dad, he would even threaten his brother to take the truth out of him.

Uncle Stefan, Aunt Caroline, and Lily live here with us now. They wanted to move out to another house near us, but Mom and Dad told them to stay. After all, this house is theirs too. At first, they refused to stay because they don't want to 'intrude' our family, but after lots and lots of persuasion and insistence, they finally gave in and decided to live with us.

Don't get me wrong, I love having more people in our house as a company. The only problem is I don't really like Lily. Ughhhh... That little girl is just so whiny about every single little thing and she always annoyed me. I have a feeling this is not going to end up good between me and that little girl. I swear, if she ever gets me into trouble, I'd kill her. Literally speaking.

Speak of the devil, I can hear her whining from up here. She's in the living room downstairs for God's sake! Ugh... Sometimes this vampire hearing can be really annoying. Especially when that spoiled little girl whines and talks in her high-pitch voice. But I wouldn't complaint too much about the vampire hearing, though. It comes in handy most of the time.

It's like that little girl's whine is not enough, my sore ass makes me even more irritated. Geez!! Dad's spanking always hurt and stingy! Even with vampire healing and stuff, the pain always lasts long. Two days had already passed by since the last time dad gave me a spanking, but I still can feel the pain. I have to admit that dad is so strong. Especially when he's pissed off.

What did I do, you ask? Well, it's actually a long story, but I'm going to cut it short because first, I don't have all day to tell the story and two, I have something important to do after I finish writing this entry of my diary. Yep, I'm up to another mischief, if you haven't guessed already.

So, it all began with a brilliant idea of pranking my uncle Stefan. What?? I know he's kind and all, but I was just being myself and gave him a little welcome-to-our-home prank. It was a small harmless prank that went wrong and caused everyone in panic, but turned to be a funny and hilarious moment at the same time. At least that's how I see it, but that's not how dad sees it though. And my ass had to pay for it. I didn't see it coming at all and I wasn't looking forward to face that spanking (or any other spanking for that matter).

So... Let's get on to the story. I knew that Stefan loves his car so much. You know... Guys with their obsession with cars. So, I decided to screw with his car. I've done it before, when I was still in the orphanage and I succeeded then, so I was positive that I was gonna succeed again. At first it went well, but then I kinda set the car on fire. Accidentally, I swear!! I didn't mean to set the car on fire and ruined his car to the point where it couldn't be fixed. I would never do something that evil on purpose, with the exception of getting revenge on someone, of course.