"Alright,I'll miss you."

She giggled and shook her head.

"You don't believe me do you?"She looked at me and shook her head.

"Don't get me wrong but you're only putting the food in the living room,it doesn't take that long."she quickly added.

"So that's what you think,huh?"I poked her sides and she jerked.

"Hey,I'm cooking here."I continued tickling her until we were chasing each other in my dorm.

"I'm gonna catch you!"I yelled.Since I take bigger steps than her,I got her in no time.We landed on the couch and I continued tickling her.

"Hahahahaha st-- hahahaaha stop it!"she managed to say.

"Not until you believe that I'll miss you."

"Hahahahaha no!"

"I see,"I stopped tickling her and nuzzled in her neck then started kissing it.I went up and kissed her lips torridly.Then I went back down to her neck.I kissed her neck and sucked her skin.Then I continued kissing her.She pulled my hair and I went back to kiss her lips once more and broke away.

"Honey!"she whined when she realized I gave her a hickey.

"I'm sorry,I just want them to know you're mine."She hugged me and we stayed like that for a couple minutes.

"Oh my gosh!"she quickly got up and ran to the kitchen.I followed her.

"Whew!"She mixed the sauce and turned the stove off.

"Ooh that smells good."I said still sniffing her neck.

"Honey,that tickles!"

"You're fine,Bee."

"If I get burned,I'm gonna kill you."she threatened.

"Someone's grumpy,what's wrong,Bee?"

"Nothing,just go to the living room while I transfer the pasta to a big bowl."I didn't move.

"Need help with that?"

"I can do this myself,thank you very much."

"Bee,are you mad at me?"

"Let go,I need to move."she told me removing my arms from her waist.

"Bee,I'm sorry,"

"Just go."

"I'm not going until you forgive me,"

"Fine,"she said still not talking to me.

"Then look at me,"she glanced at me and put the pasta on the table.Then she put some pasta on a plate and put some sauce in it.She was walking out of the kitchen and so I followed her thinking we would watch the movie but instead she got her stuff.

"Bee,I thought we were gonna watch the movie?"

"Watch it on your own,I'm going home."

"Bee,I'm sorry okay?I didn't mean to,I was just so excited to cuddle with you so I wanted you to hurry up."She smiled but tried to leave again.This time,I grabbed her by the waist and spun her to face me.

"You--hmmmm"I kissed her.She pulled away and hit my chest.

"Oww!"

"What if I told you not to kiss me for a week?"I frowned.

"I would miss your taste,"

"Too bad,no kiss for a week.Not even on the cheek."

"Can we hug?"