chapter 10

YONGSUN P.O.V

"Yongsun?" , I felt someone was poking my shoulder. And then I opened my eyes.

"Woozi?" , I rubbed my eyes and then I realized, I was dreaming woozi came to me and confessed. How stupid was that?!!

"You've been sleeping in here for 30 minutes.. don't you feel cold?" , he asked me while giving me his jacket.

"R-really? How long have you been here?" , I asked confused. And I felt a little bit disappointed. Because... the confession was just a dream. And that kiss on forehead? It felt so real.

"I came here ten minutes ago.. the bonfire has finished now, let's go back?"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I didn't want to? Let's go back now.. i'm freezing" , when he stood up to leave, I held his hand.

"W-wait.." , I needed to clear my mind first.

"What's wrong?" , he sat beside me.

"I still need fresh air" , I lied. I just needed more time, with him. And of course, I needed to clear up my mind.

"Let's walk around.. it's so cold if you just sit here" , he smiled. HIS SMILE MADE ME WEAK. And then he gave me his hand. At first I hesitated to take it, but I felt so cold so I took his hand.

"I had a dream" , I blurted out. Feeling super dumb because I shouldn't have said it.

"What kind of dream?" , he asked curiously. Great, now I had to explain.

"Nothing, it's weird anyway" , I slung my head down. I could feel my cheeks reddened.

"Hmm let me guess, you had a dream about me?" , he chuckled teasing me. But damn, it's true.

"Mmm" , I hummed as a respond.

"I take that as a yes, what did I do in your dream?"

"Well,you asked me to call you jihoon not woozi" , I explained the last part of my dream only. I'm not that stupid to told him whole of my dream.

"Do that then" , he said, surprised me. Did he just say I should call him jihoon?

"Huh?? Do what?", I pretended to not know.

"Call me jihoon from now on" , he smiled AGAIN. That smile....

"Should I?"

"Yep, it's way more friendly. Woozi is my stage name and it feels like you're one of my fans when you called me woozi" , he chuckled.

"Am I not one of your fans? Am I more than a fan?" , I teased him.

"Yah you're silly!" , he ruffled my hair, "you are my friend, pabo" , why did my heart sting when he said that i'm his friend.

"Haha okay, I'll call you jihoon from now on" , I smiled.

"Don't you want to go back?" , he asked and I saw he's trembling. Maybe he's cold and I felt guilty to take him walking around with me.

"Are you cold? Okay then let's just go back.. I'm sorry" , I showed him my guilty face and then he chuckled.

"yeah I'm cold, but you don't need to feel guilty. it's my choice to accompany you" , he ruffled my hair. I loved it when he did that, it's so.. cute?

"but still.. let's go back" , I dragged him to the house. 

"goodnight, woo-" , before I finished my words he cut me off.

"jihoon. you've promised to called me jihoon not woozi" , he reminded me and I laughed softly.

"oh yeah I forgot, sorry." , I smiled to him , "goodnight, Jihoon"

"goodnight, sleep well" , he ruffled my hair AGAIN. I could feel my cheeks became warmer. after that we separated and went to our own rooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WOOZI P.O.V

"hyung, may I go to find yongsun?" , it's only been five minutes since yongsun left the bonfire. she left since nayeon said she adores me. what a big deal about it? and here I am, felt worried towards yongsun. who knows if someone tried to kidnapped her? I shook my thoughts and asking joshua hyung's permission to go.

"oh yeah, please find her and tell her to go back if she feels cold" , I nodded and quickly left the bonfire.

there she was, sleeping calmly on a bench. I sat beside her and I enjoyed the view. she's so pretty even when she's sleeping. I wanted to wake her up but I thought it's better to wait for a while. I looked she stirred on her sleep and suddenly I heard she said, "I can't control my feelings"

I laughed softly so I didn't wake her up. she's sleep talking and I wondered what kind of dream was it. I was just looking at the sleeping figure beside me until suddenly I had an urge to kiss her forehead. So I did. I kissed her forehead. I felt my cheeks became warmer.

after about ten minutes or so, I decided to wake her up and took her back to the house.

"goodnight, sleep well" , I ruffled her hair for the second times. I just loved to do it.

-------------------------------------------------

third person P.O.V

The morning came, it's their second day here in Busan. They woke up and went to eat breakfast.

"good morning everyone, today we're going to go shopping" , seungcheol told them. and they're all beamed happily.

"yeay shopping! you'll pay everything, right hyung?" , hoshi asked and seungcheol slapped his head.

"you wish!" , he scoffed. and all of them laughed.

"let's eat breakfast first, and then we'll go to do shopping" , jeonghan said.

"where is yongsun?", woozi asked nayeon who sat beside him.

"why? you always ask about her" , she answered rudely.

"Just want to know. where is she?" , he asked impatiently.

"she said she wants to skip breakfast and she's showering now. satisfied with my answer?"

"whatever" , woozi took a bread and left the kitchen. he decided to bring this bread for yongsun. she couldn't skip breakfast, she would starving when they're shopping later. 

knock knock

"who's there?" , yongsun's voice heard from inside.

"Jihoon"

"oh wait! I just finished showering!" , she said frantically and she wore a brown sweatshirt with beanie and black jeans. (outfit is on the picture above). she opened the door and greeted woozi.

"hi! what's wrong?" , she smiled to him.

"good morning, but you can't skip your breakfast"

"ohh, I just don't want to eat" , she said truthfully.

"nah you can't! we're going to go shopping today. here I bring this bread for you" , he handed out the bread for her.

"okay, if you insist" , yongsun chuckled , "let's eat on the couch instead at the kitchen. it's too... crowded" , well it's because yongsun wanted to have times for them both only.

"okay no problem" , they sat on the couch and yongsun ate the bread that he gave to her.

"yah, you're still so clumsy tsk" , he suddenly leaned closer and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"o-oh, thankyou" , she smiled nervously.

"how can I fall in love with you so quickly" , woozi mumbled and yongsun being so oblivious, she didn't hear it.

"what? sorry I can't hear you" , yongsun looked at him.

"I said--" , before he could finished his sentence, nayeon approached them.

"sht, seriously this girl" , woozi cursed inside his head.