chapter 1

Yongsun woke up from her dream as the sunlight came through her bedroom windows.

"Hoamm good morning world" , she smiled to herself. She looked at her clock, it's 6.00am right now. She still had 2 hours before the college started. She went to the bathroom and took a shower.
After she finished, she wore her red t-shirt and skinny jeans and went downstairs.

"Good morning yongsun" , her brother, Joshua, greet her.

"Morning josh" , she didn't use to call Joshua with oppa. She felt it's so girly and she just didn't like it. And their age gap is only a year. But their parents often scolded her because she didn't call Joshua with oppa. So usually when their parents were around, she would call her brother with oppa. Their parents often went for business trip.

"Here I've made your breakfast" , Joshua was on a holiday after seventeen's goodbye stage. So he would stay home for a week. Yeah it's a short time but it's a really precious time for yongsun and joshua to spend together.

"Wah you're really the best!" , Yongsun directly sat on the kitchen with awe and ate her breakfast. Joshua smiled to her sister's act. Her sister was already 20 years old (korean age) but she still acted like 10 years old girl.

"Aigoo you act like a child" ,Joshua ruffled her hair.

"This is so delicious!! By the way, congratulations for your debut! I'm so happy for you and I missed you so much" , she smiled.

"Hehe thankyou my dearest sister.. did you watch my stage? I meant, our stage"

"Of course! Well not all of your stages. But I watched some of them! Woah daebak your group contains of 13 people" , she said while eating.

"Who caught your heart the most?" , his question made yongsun choked on her food.

"W-what?"

"Yeah what's so surprising with my question?"

"W-well, it's the tiniest one" , Yongsun said as she remembered the pink-hair guy. He was the tiniest and she thought he's cute. He's the one who caught her heart the most. Well not heart, but eyes.

"Woah you haven't memorized their names"

"I was so busy with school, I couldn't memorize 13 people's name easily." , yongsun was on an art school right now. Since she really loved music.

"But you memorized bts and got7's members easily" , joshua said.

"there are only 7 members in their group! Different with your group"

"my group is a chaos, you know. And anyway the tiniest one is lee jihoon. His nickname is woozi" , joshua said to her and she nodded.

"Oh and he's at the same age with you!" , joshua continued.

"So what. I just said he caught my eyes the most"

"How do you think about our songs? Did you buy our album?" , joshua kept asking her questions.

"Woah josh, you're unexpectedly talk so much this morning. I bought it of course. I like 20 so much!! I watched you sang it with the vocal team" , she said and smiling to her brother. She really liked the song 20. Actually she liked all of their songs. She thought the producer was really good at making music.

"You'll be surprise when you know who produced our songs"

"uhm well who is he? or she?" , yongsun always interested when they're talking about song producers. she wanted to learn from a producer if she could.

"the tiniest one in seventeen. the one that caught your eyes" , Jisoo gave her a wide grin. she choked on her food again.

"w-what?! did you mean woozi?" , she remembered Jisoo said his name is woozi.

"yes, he is a producer! Bumzu hyung also helps to produce our songs. but mostly our songs are produced by woozi" , yongsun's jaw dropped.

"s-seriously? woah I didn't expect woozi is a producer at all"

"he might be the tiniest, but he's so talented."

"I know right! I love all of your songs! whoaaa he's so cool" , she said in awe.

"do you want to acquainted with him?" , Joshua knew her sister's dream. he hoped woozi can help her to be a good producer.

"m-may I?" , she asked and she couldn't help but smiling.

"yah don't smile like that.. you look silly. of course! don't go anywhere after school today. I'll pick you up!"

"yeaaayy!! thankyou josh! are we going to visit his house?"

"yes, his house isn't that far from your college" , he said while taking the plates to the sink.

"Okay then, I can't wait to meet him!! Thankyou Josh you're the best!" , she backhugged joshua.

"Anything for my sister"

"I guess I should go now. It's already 7am. I don't want to be late" , she said and looking at the clock.

"Okay take care! Bye"

"Bye!!" , she grabbed her bag in her room and put on her red converse.

She decided to walk since she had an hour more until the class started. The college was only 15 minutes far from her house.
She plugged in her earphone and listening to some music. She really loved music.

Bump

"Ah sorry!!" , she said and bend down to take her books that fell down. She put off her earphone and stood straight.

"It's okay" , the guy said. He's not too tall but still taller than yongsun, a bit. He wore a mask so yongsun couldn't recognize his face. But she thought he seemed familiar.

"I'm sorry it's because I was playing with my phone" , she said and bowed to him.

"Not a big problem" , he smiled to her. Eventhough he wore a mask , yongsun knew he's smiling to her. So she smiled back.

"Okay then I'll get going" , she said and left him. She still thought that guy was familiar. Like she had seen him before. But she didn't know when?where? She's not sure too.

When she's arrived at the gate, she saw youngjae just walked in.

"Choi youngjae!!" , she called him and ran to him. He's her closest friend in this college. She had girl friends too, but she didn't really like to hangout with the girls. She often hangout with youngjae.

"Hey yongsunniee~" , he ruffled her hair and slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Yahh hajima!" , she felt her cheeks reddened.

"Aigoo your cheeks is burning" , youngjae really loved to tease her. She's cute, he thought.

"H-huh?"

"Just kidding, let's go" , they walked into their first class.

Yongsun couldn't wait until the last lesson. She wanted to go home so bad. If she could go home faster, she could spend more times with that woozi. It's been her another dream, to have a friend who is a producer. She hoped she could be woozi's friend. That would be fun, she thought.

A/N : hey so this is my svt fic! Hope you like it:) don't forget to vote and comment! Thankyou♡