chapter 3

after they ate, they waited for Joshua to pick her up. It's already 8 pm but Joshua still hadn't come. they didn't realize the time because they had fun talking about songs that woozi was working on. until Joshua finally called her.

phone ringtone

"hello Josh?"

"hey Yongsun, I'm sorry I can't pick you up"

"what? but why? where are you right now?"

"I'm with Jeonghan and seungcheol right now.. we're going to busan"

"BUSAN?!" , she shouted causing woozi to frowned and wondering what happen.

"hey chill! I know this is so sudden. but we're going to busan for one night. seungcheol was the one who asked me to go. actually he asked me to invite you, but it's better if you just stay with woozi" , she blushed after hearing the stay with woozi part.

"great josh! you just left me.. and what? stay with him? we barely know each other.."

"he won't do anything harm ! I promise tomorrow I'll pick you up!" , she sighed.

"fine, but you really have to pick me up tomorrow! glad that I have no class tomorrow morning"

"oh nice! have fun there!" ,he ended the call.

"what's wrong?" , woozi asked her.

"joshua can't pick me up.." , she said while looking down.

"why? do you want to stay here?" , he asked and she just kept quiet.

"hey? what's wrong with you?" , he took her chin up and made her looking back at him.

"H-he told me to stay here... h-he's going to Busan with seungcheol oppa and jeonghan oppa.." , she said a bit stuttering. she's afraid if he didn't allow her to stay. she's afraid of being rejected.

"oh okay then just stay! I'm okay if you want to stay" , woozi smiled to made sure that he's really okay with it.

"r-really?! you're okay with it? don't you feel burdened?", she asked with her eyes widened.

"why should I? hahah" , he pinched her cheeks softly. she blushed.

"hajimaa" , that's all she could say and she looked down to hide that she's blushing.

"I have to continue working on my songs.. you can sleep on my bed, I probably won't sleep tonight" , he pointed at his bedroom that located across his working room. she shook her head.

"no no no, you have to sleep! I'll sleep on the couch outside"

"but I want to finish this song.. I need more time", he said while continue on his work.

"are all song producers lack of sleep like you? I want to be a song producer but I don't really like if I'm lack of sleep" , she tilted her head.

"aigoo yongsun.. not all producers like me.. just go to sleep, don't worry about me" , he gave her a wide grin.

"you have to sleep too,you'll have a big eyebags under your eyes if you don't sleep.. and if you don't sleep, your health is threatened." , she gave him a scary look. but he thought, it's cute not scary.

"stop doing aegyo, yongsun.. Okay I'll sleep too but later" , he ruffled her hair.

"I-i'm not doing aegyo!! I'll go now" , she stood up and walked to the living room. she decided to just sleep on the couch. she felt sleepy and not long after that, she fell asleep.
woozi was still working inside his room, he remembered what did yongsun say. he smiled to himself. he's a bit happy because someone was worried with him. someone beside his band members.
he walked to the couch and saw yongsun sleep peacefully. he took a blanket from his bedroom and put it on yongsun carefully. he didn't want to wake her up.
they just knew each other that day, but woozi felt they're already became a close friend. he kept looking on her sleeping figure.