Dance Class (Harry Styles)

Start from the beginning

"Um, hello. My name's Harry," a male, raspy voice said from behind Sarah. She spun around to find Mr Sexy-Dimples-And-Curls looking at her nervously.

"Uhh, h-hi. I'm Sarah, and this is my friend, Chloe," she stuttered.

He smiled cheekily at her. "The one who is trying to escape this room right now, with the dark quiff, that's my mate Zayn, and the Doncaster boy is Louis," Harry introduced his friends.

"Hmmm, Louis, you say?" Chloe said innocently, but then she whispered so that only Sarah could hear, "Is there anything about him that doesnt turn me on?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Sick mind," she mumbled back to her friend.

"I am just going to go and say hello," she said sweetly and tottered off. So Harry and Sarah were alone. Shit.

"So how come you came to a dance class?" Harry asked. "Chloe made me. What about you? You look like you could dance," she said, and mentally face palmed. 'You look like you could dance?' really, Sarah? Luckily, Harry just laughed.

"I'm here for my mate, Zayn. He couldn't dance to save his life. That's why he wants out," Harry explained and she suddenly got it.

"Ohhhh. Chloe loves these dance classes. I am not so sure, but it's really hard to say no to Chloe," Sarah laughed. Harry's grin broadened.

"I can tell just from the way Lou has already fallen under her spell. Look," Harry pointed out, and sure enough, Louis was practically drooling over Chloe. She smiled mischievously and said something, while flicking her blond hair over her shoulder, her emerald green eyes sparkling. Louis' jaw nearly hit he floor. He nodded slightly and Chloe continued to flirt.

Sarah smiled, proud of her friend. "Yeah, she's something special. She has really high standards, though. Your friend, Louis, should feel privileged he caught her eye," she laughed. Harry chuckled, which made Sarah melt inside.

"Oh, I am sure he is pretty happy with himself right now," Harry agreed.

Soon the teacher announced loudly, "Everyone's here. The class will commence. To start off with, I want you to get into groups of four to six," Miss Garlik ordered.

"You, myself, Louis, Zayn and Chloe. Perfect," Harry whispered to Sarah. She felt giddy and excited. Together they walked over to where Zayn was blushing and fidgeting with the zipper of his hoodie, and Louis was gazing at Chloe in wonder. Sarah burst out laughing. Everyone looked at her, confused.

"Louis, you look like a puppy in love," she explained. Louis' cheeks went red.

"Shut up, Sarah! That means it's working! Not that you would know, you've never successfully flirted in your life!" Chloe jokingly scolded Sarah. Sarah turned red as well.

"Actually, I have witnessed her flirt very successfully just now," Harry cut in. Sarah turned even redder.

"Ok, are we all in groups? Yes? Good! Now, we are going to start with something simple. Well, simple-ish," Miss Garlik said. She taught them several different dance moves throughout the class, but Sarah was too busy thinking about what Harry had said to focus.

At the end, she sighed in frustration. "I think Zayn did better than me!" she cried out.

Zayn pretended to look offended. "C'mon, Sarah, you weren't that bad. Maybe we could, you know, exchange numbers and then you can teach me some of your awesome moves," Harry said.

Sarah laughed. "Please, Harry, you were much better than me!" she scoffed.

Harry didn't miss a beat. "Well then maybe I could teach you some of my moves," he suggested.