Chapter 7- Forcing To Tell

*Edited*
_____________________

Mal POV

I slowly woke up, still feeling the small burns on my wrists. Evie was still resting, but Gwyn was awake.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Not sure"

I tried shake Evie awake, but she didn't.

"I can see none of your friends are awake, perfect." I looked up to find my mother and a small group of soldiers.

They came in a dragged Evie out. "No, take me instead!" I pleaded, but they didn't listen. From what I saw they also took Jay and Carlos. I tried to get closer to the bars, to get a better look, but burned my hands the moment I touched them.

"What are you going to do?"

"Why, I'm going to get you all to tell me where they are, one way or another" she said and left.

I was alone.

Jay POV

I felt something holding my arms up. I look around and see Carlos and Evie, their arms stretched to a chain connected to the ceiling.

The room was almost empty, but only a window brought in light. A table caught my attention, but before I could see anything else, I heard the door unlocked, so I quickly pretended I was still asleep.

Soldiers came in with buckets of water. One stood in front of us, lifted the buckets, and poured all of the water on us.

We all jolted awake, and swung in place. Evie, Carlos, and I were coughing out some water when Maleficent came in.

"Good, you're now all awake." she said getting our full attention.

"I suppose you're all a wondering what is happening right now, so I'll tell you. Since none of you will tell me where your little friends are, I'm going to use force to get it out."

We all looked at each other, all worried of what would happen.

She sat on a chair in the room, before saying, "Start with the white haired boy."

Mal POV

All I heard after they left was their screaming, crying out for help. I covered my ears, hoping they will be okay.

I know they won't tell, but how long will this go on.
__________________________

A/N- !!BAM, WHAT!! (Liv and Maddie)

Things getting interesting.

The Auradon kids are kidnapped, and Villain Kids arebeing force to tell.

What will happen next?