She turned, and her eyes landed on me. But she didn't show any emotion. And I did the same. I kept myself composed. Even though the memories of yesterday danced across my thoughts. I wanted nothing more to hit her again.

"Ray."

"Bitch face."

I saw her nostrils flare at that word, and she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. A sick laughter slipped past her lips.

"I will not fall for your childish antics."

"Sure,"

I nodded, and inched to the front door, I opened it, and looked to Gage. Who stood with pleading eyes, almost as if screaming in silence to me.

Should I say it?

Should I rat him out?

My eyes slowly moved to Ava. Who watched me with arms crossed over her chest.

My mouth opened, slightly, and the words pushed at the back of my throat. If I were to say it, it'd be the best move I would ever make. That would kill Ava. And that thought, wasn't to repulsive.

Then again, would it cause me to lose it again? Would I go on another rampage? And almost shift?

I couldn't allow myself to do that. Even though Gage was a complete douche bag, the thought of hurting him killed me.

I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want to..kill him, like I had done to my family. I needed to keep it secret. And lock it away, just like the rest of my past.

"And I'm going to leave now. See you guys later."

I gave a swift nod, before opening the door, and running out.

Gage's POV, (Had to switch it up. :P)

I watched as Ray ran out the door, her brown curls whipping around her as the wind blew her sweet scent up to my nose. Almost as if taunting me.

I wished I could go after her. To hold her, and kiss her. To tell her that Ava meant nothing to me.

But I couldn't. Ava was..my girlfriend.

But Ray's my mate.

But Ava has been my crush ever since I was young. She's the one girl I've wanted all my life.

You see, when I was younger, I wasn't as..good looking, as I am today.

I use to be the nerd who sat in the back of the classroom, the one with the biggest glasses, and the one who still wore footie PJ's to sleep. I was the kid who got thrown into trashcans, and the one who got beat up daily.

Ava, on the other hand, was, and still is, the prettiest girl of the school. She was everybodys dream girl back then, and she still is. Guys in my class would pry for her attention, including me. I remember how I use to spend all of my allowance just to buy her a box of chocolates, or even some flowers.

Of course, she shot me down every time. But I was determined to get her.

That summer, things changed for me. That summer, my werewolf senses kicked in. I become stronger, smarter, and well..cuter? Yeah, I guess so.

I lost the dorky glasses, and my footie PJ's, and became a man.

That was the year I came back to school with my head up high. And not to sound cocky, but every girl in that damn school fell to my feet. Praising me like I was some kind of God.

Ava was one of those girls.

Ava was the first girl I had ever held hands with, the first girl I had kissed, and well..the first girl I ever fucked, to put it bluntly.