Aquarius (f) x Aries (m): Partners In Crime

(Requested)

Listen to the song above!

Quick note before we start! I had actually gotten a storyline from @I_AM_DAUNTLESSCAKE but I got an idea of my own and I just had to use Aries for it, but the only other requests with Aries were Taurus (f) x Aries (m), but I thought it would work better with Aquarius. Plus this was requested a lot. Don't worry, @I_AM_DAUNTLESSCAKE , I do plan on using your storyline for this ship. I'll just have to write another one shot with these two. (Seriously, you had given me one of the best storylines I have ever gotten. I'm serious!)

Warning! Ending's a bit sad!

This = Aquarius
This = Aries
This = both

----

You'll never take us alive
We swore that death would do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty
Lover and partners,
partners in crime!

Aries busted through the doors, Aquarius following behind. Everyone turned their attention to the couple as they pulled out their guns, causing everyone to scream.

"On the ground, NOW!" Aries yelled, pointing his gun at the people inside the bank. Everyone frantically lied on the ground, scared for their lives. A few hesitated to lay down, but did it anyway.

"I'll get the money," Aries said to Aquarius. "You make sure nobody tries anything." Aquarius nodded, before Aries went to get the money.

This tale of reckless love,
living a life of crime on the run
I brush to a gun to paint these states green,
and red
Everybody freeze
Nobody move
Put the money in the bag
Or we will shoot
Empty out the vault,
and me and my doll be on our way

Aries made his way to a girl behind a counter, who looked at him in fear. Aries threw a bag at the girl, who caught it just in time.

"Put the money in the bag, or I'll shoot," he warned coldly, pointing the gun at the girl. Her eyes widened as she frantically put as much money in the bag as she could, tears streaming down her face as she feared her life.

Our paper faces flood the streets
And if the heat comes close enough to burn,
then we'll play with fire, 'cause
You'll never take us alive
We swore that death would do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty
Lovers and partners,
partners in crime!

The girl gave Aries the bag, her hand shaking as he took the bag and hurried to Aquarius, who had her gun pointed at the people.

"Let's go," Aries muttered as he passed Aquarius, rushing out with Aquarius following behind. They quickly put the bag in their car, before getting in the car themselves. Sirens could be heard as Aries started the car, taking no time to rush away. They quickly drove away and out of the town, heading to their next bank to rob.

After a few minutes of driving, they pulled up outside a bank. Aries and Aquarius flashed each other a smile before taking out their guns and a bag, and barged through the doors.

"Everybody on the ground, NOW!" Aries yelled as everyone frantically payed down, except for one guy who refused. Aquarius didn't hesitate to shoot him. Loud screams were heard as his soon-to-be dead body fell to the ground.