Aquarius (f) x Leo (m): I Promise I'll Be Here For You

(Requested)

Sigh. Another one of my awful one shots. Any Aquarius x Leo shippers out there?

----

"Thinkin' 'bout me?" Asked Leo with a smirk. He was leaning on the locker next to Aquarius's.

"In your dreams," she scoffed.

Leo and Aquarius didn't get along. They've been enemies since forever.

Aquarius grabbed her books and headed to class, Leo trailing behind.

"Is there a reason why your following me, stalker?" Asked Aquarius, not even looking behind.

Leo smirked. "Nope. I just like following you."

--

Aquarius and Leo sat together in math. Leo was staring at Aquarius with a smirk. Aquarius noticed Leo staring at her and sighed. "What?"

"I just like to bug you," he replied, still smirking.

"Your doing a good job at it," she replied sarcastically, making Leo smirk even more.

--

It was the end of the school day, and Aquarius was on her way out, when she bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" Libra stormed off. Leo just happened to be watching, and walked up to Aquarius with a smirk.

"Watcha doin' on the floor?"

"It seemed lonely. I thought I'd give it a hug," said Aquarius sarcastically, making Leo smirk even more. Leo put out his hand to help Aquarius up, but Aquarius got up herself.

"Fine, be like that, then. Don't expect me to ever help you up again." Aquarius rolled her eyes and walked away, making Leo smirk.

~ Day After ~

Aquarius was opening her locker. Leo couldn't help but notice she seemed a little sad today. He walked over to her and leaned on the locker next to hers.

"Missed me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not today, Leo," replied Aquarius quietly.

"Is someone on her period?" Leo smirked.

"What?! No! Geez, Leo! Just...leave me alone, ok?" Aquarius walked away sadly, leaving Leo confused. What was that all about?

~ Later That Day ~

Aquarius was, once again, at her locker to switch books. And Leo, once again, walked up to her and leaned on the locker next to hers.

"Still down in the dumps?" He asked, smirking.

"Leo, I'm warning you. Not today," replied Aquarius and grabbed her books.

"Seriously, Aqua, what's wrong?" Asked Leo concerned, no longer smirking.

"You wouldn't understand. Just go."

"Aqua, please--"

"Leo!" Everyone turned their attention to Aquarius, but went back to what they were doing shortly after. Aquarius sighed.

"My dad just died, ok?" She said quietly and closed her eyes to stop the tears.

"I'm so sorry," said Leo sadly. "I know how hard it is."

"No you don't."

"I do. I lost my mom." Aquarius looked up at Leo.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea," said Aquarius.

"It's ok." Leo smiled warmly, and pulled Aquarius in a hug. She was confused at first, but hugged back shortly after.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Asked Leo.

Aquarius sniffed. "Ok."

"I always picked on you because I secretly liked you."

Aquarius looked up. "What?"

"Aqua, I have feelings for you."

Aquarius was about to say something, but got cut off by Leo kissing her. She was shocked, but gave in. After they parted, Aquarius buried her head in Leo's chest, a blushing mess.

"Aqua, even though I haven't really been there for you,

I promise I'll be here for you now."

----

Remember, if you request a one shot, PLEASE give me a storyline. It makes it so much easier to write. You don't have to give me a storyline, but I highly recommend it.

- Kate♓️