Virgo (f) x Leo (m): I'll Be Your Distraction (part 1)

(Requested)

Ok, this is the worst one shot among the worst. Just a warning. This was written a long time ago, so I'm probably gonna re-write it, along with the two others.

----

Leo was the popular jock and womanizer. He had a different girl in his arms every week. Virgo on the other hand, never had a boyfriend. She was the nerd, the brainiac, of the school. She never gets invited to parties, unless her best friend Libra was throwing it. Libra didn't care that her best friend was the least popular. Libra was kind-hearted, and didn't care about people's popularity. Libra was actually one of the most popular girls in school. She was throwing one of her annual parties tonight, and everyone was invited. Virgo arrived early to help set up the party. They were both working on the snacks.

"So, Virgo. I invited Leo to the party. Aren't you excited?" Asked Libra with a smirk.

"Meh," Virgo replied, who was actually excited and nervous at the same time.

"Oh, come on," whined Libra. "I know your excited."

"Only a little. I know we're gonna find him making out with some random girl."

"Maybe it'll be you," teased Libra.

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen."

"You gotta have a little faith. What if I ask him for you?"

"Ask him what?"

"If he has feelings for you." Virgo instantly stopped pouring chips in a bowl, and turned to Libra.

"Never ever, ever. I don't want to go through the humiliation." Virgo went back to pouring chips in a bowl.

"Fine, grumpy pants," muttered Libra.

--

Everyone had arrived, and the party had started. Virgo had her back to the wall, her arms crossed, watching everyone have a good time. She saw Libra talking with Leo, but decided not to worry. She knew Libra and Leo were close friends. Leo started walking towards Virgo. Virgo was sure that Leo was going to someone else, so she looked away. But Leo wasn't going to anyone else. He was going to Virgo.

"Hey, Virgo," he said.

Virgo looked back shocked. "H-hey."

"So, uh, Libra told me you liked me." Virgo had tears forming in her eyes.

"W-what?" She ran outside, and cried. Leo came shortly after. Virgo had her back to Leo, hoping he wouldn't see her.

"Virgo," he said softly.

Virgo sniffed. "What?" She asked coldly.

"Is it true?"

"Yes. How can I not fall for the womanizer." Leo smirked to himself, and walked beside Virgo.

"Aren't the stars beautiful?"

Virgo looked at Leo confused. "What? Why are you talking about the stars?"

"Their beauty is nothing compared to yours." Leo looked over at Virgo and smiled warmly. Virgo looked away, blushing.

"Virgo, I have feelings for you too."

Virgo looked back at Leo shocked. "W-what?"

"I always have, always will."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"I didn't think you liked me. So I distracted myself with other girls." Leo looked Virgo in the eyes. "Will you be my distraction?"

Virgo smiled. "Of course.

I'll be your distraction."