Pinkie Pie

You walk into town,looking for some food.You feel a sweet tooth coming on, so you go to sugarcube corner.When you walk inside, you see the most beautiful bakery in equestria.At the front counter, you see a light yellow filly with a long orange mane.

"Hi there! Welcome to sugarcube corner! What would you like?", she says to you.

You order your favorite dessert. The filly yells "PINKIE!" and leaves.In her place you see a beautiful pink mare with bright blue eyes staring into yours."Hi-Hello.What's your name?", she tells you. "(Enter name here)", you reply. Her beautiful eyes get wider and sparkly.

"Well, i'm Pinkie Pie! Wanna hang out sometime?"

"U-U-U-Uhhhhhhh...,"you stutter,"Yeah sure."

Pinkie grabs a blue and orange bag and hands it you.

"How about your place at 7:00?"

You nod, then leave.Immediately you go get Pinkie presents.

< Time Lapse >

While your waiting for Pinkie, someone knocks on your door."Is that you Pinkie?"

"Yes!", you hear her beautiful voice say.

You open the door, and you see Pinkie Pie in a beautiful dress.You take her out to dinner, and after that you watch a movie.

"What kind of movies do you like, Pinkie?"

She looks at you with a daring look and says,"Horror."

You put on a scary movie.After it's over, pinkie is as pale as a ghost. She asks if she can spend the night.

"Of course Pinkie!", you say to her.Once you go to bed, Pinkie goes to your guest bedroom.That makes you sad because you wanted her to sleep with you. You shut your eyes and go to sleep.

At around two o'clock in the morning, you feel something brush up against you. When you turn around you see a smiling pinkie.

"I got scared so I thought it was alright to come in here!"

You both stare into each other's eyes, and you realize you need to tell her something.

"Pinkie Pie, can I tell you something?", you ask.

She nods and you turn on the light.

"I-I think i'm in love with you!", you blurt out, not caring who hears.

She smiles like she ate 5 bags of sugar.

"I love you too!!!!", she shouts out.

You grab her face and pull her in for a deep, caressing kiss.

< Not to long later? >

(Is that how you say it?)

"Pinkie Pie, will you marry me?", you ask.

"YES!!!!!!", she shouts.

She jumps on you and makes out with you for a while.

And now you're my daddy!

The End