I relaxed a bit after hearing Cheryl's explanation. “Are you allowed to just disobey your manager?”

“I'm not meant to, but there's nothing they can do about it.”

We drifted into a comfortable silence after that, just as we had been in before Cheryl's phone rang. She was sitting comfortably watching the tv, but I had other things running through my mind. Taking a deep breath, I turned to look at her again.

“Cheryl, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what's up babe?” She paused the tv and gave me her full attention. That's something I loved about Cheryl, she would always make you feel that you were the most important person in the room when you were with her.

“I was just wondering... did you leave Craig for me?”

“Yeah babe, I did.”

“You know yo-” I was interrupted by Cheryl leaning over and pressing her lips against my own.

“Babe, when you told me you had left Justin, I knew it meant that you still felt something for me. That's all I need to know, that you still cared, that you still wanted me. It wasn't fair to keep Craig tagging along.”

I didn't know what to say to her so instead, I cupped her cheeks with both my hands and kissed her. She kissed back, and I felt her tongue trace my bottom lip. I parted them slightly, allowing her entrance.

“Does this mean you want to try again?” She asked hopefully as she pulled away a bit to get a better look at me.

“I don't know Cheryl.” I replied truthfully as I buried my head in my hands. “I still have feelings for you, and I want to be with you. I just don't know if I can trust you again. I know you said you wouldn't leave me, but you still wont tell me why you left the first time. If you don't tell me, how do I know you're not going to do it again?”

I felt Cheryl place her hand on the small of my back. “Babe, I understand. I promise you, when the time is right I'll tell you why I left. I love you Kimberley, and I would sacrifice everything I have just to be with you. I'm not going to leave you again, you need to trust me.”

“I love you too, I've never stopped loving you.” I admitted.

“Well, how about we take things slow? You know, so you can start to trust me again and know that I'm not going to leave you again.”

“You'd do that for me?”

“Of course I would babe, I'd do anything for you.” She took my hand in hers, locking our finger together. “I understand that you need time, I  know what I did was wrong and I want to make it up to you, and if it's time that you need, it's time that you'll get.”

“I really do love you.” I mumbled into her hair as she pulled me in for another cuddle. I breathed in her familiar scent and pushed myself closer to her, I loved being with her.

“And I really love you too.” I felt her kiss the top of my head. “Now, can you let me up please?” She gently began to push me away from her.

“Why?” I pouted as I missed the contact we had.

“I need to find another hotel to stay in, I've got nowhere else.” She began to walk over to the laptop, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down onto the couch. “Kimberley, we can cuddle later... I need to find somewhere now.”

“You can stay here.”

“Kimberley, I appreciate the offer but I can't. It's not fair on you, I told you we would take things slow and I don't think me moving in is going to help that.” She must have saw the sadness in my face because she then added. “It's not that I don't want to live with you again, I really do, but I don't want you feeling as if it was going too fast.”

I watched as Cheryl began looking at hotels on the laptop. I had to think of a way to get her to stay with me. I understood what she was saying and how we should be taking it slow, but I wanted her to stay here. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her neck, she turned around on the computer chair and pulled me onto her lap.

“Stop distracting me babe.” She instructed as she placed a kiss on my neck.

“You know how you said you'd do anything for me?” I reminded her about what she had said earlier. She nodded her head in reply and waited for me to continue. “Well, I was just thinking, that I want you to move in with me, and since you said you'd do anything for me, that means you have to.”

She rolled her eyes and laughed at me, resting her head in the crook of my neck. “Babe, are you sure you want me to? Please don't feel like you need to let me stay because I will find somewhere else...”

“No, I want you to. Honestly I do, I'm one hundred percent sure that it's what I want.”

“Well, if that's what you want then I'll move in with you.”

I felt her smile into my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and then rested my chin on it. I still had my arms around her and she still had her arms tightly around me.

“I'm never going to hurt you or put you through any more pain Kimberley, I promise.”

“Cheryl, I kn-” I started, but I was quickly cut off by Cheryl's lips capturing my own. I felt her tongue against my lips and I parted them for her. Our tongues battled together, fighting for dominance, and I eventually one. I began sucking and biting on her bottom lip, making a moan escape her mouth.

“That's enough Kimberley.” Cheryl warned as she broke the kiss. “We're taking this slow and by the way you're kissing me, I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.”

“Sorry babe,” I replied whilst blushing. “I'll go make a cuppa and then we can watch a dvd okay?”

“Okay, as long as it's not your stupid musical thing.”

“You said that you'd do anything for me, and I want you to watch it with me.” I smirked as I got off her lap and headed for the kitchen.

“You b*tch!” She giggled. “I should never have made that promise with you!”

“Well you did!” I called from the kitchen. “So you have to keep it!”

I heard her sigh loudly and I thought that she had gone in the huff with me, but instead, she came into the kitchen and hugged me tightly.

“You're lucky that I love you.” She whispered in my ear, earning a giggle from me. “Now, what musical do you want me to put on?”

“Any, you can pick.” I replied, kissing her on the cheek.

“Oh what's the one about the orphan kid and she becomes best friend with the dog?”

“Annie.” I replied, smiling at her description of the film.

“Right, we're watching that one because it doesn't annoy me as much as the other one's do.”

“Okay babe, just go and put it on.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“That Annie girl isn't even really that ginger...” Cheryl sighed. “Like Nicola is a proper ginger, she isn't.”

I looked down at Cheryl who's head was resting in my lap. I stopped playing with her hair and smiled. She had  been making comments all the way through the film, she really didn't want to watch it, but she was only doing it because I wanted to.

“She's still ginger though.”

“No she's not Kimberley!” Cheryl argued. “They should remake the film and make Nicola be the Annie girl. Then they'd have a proper ginger!”

“You're bored of this film, aren't you?”

“Yeah, but I'm watching it because you want to.”

“Well, I don't want to watch it any more.” I picked up the tv control and turned the tv off. “I want you to kiss me instead.”

“Well, I can't say no to that, can I?” She smiled before sitting up and placing her lips on mine.