Chapter 8

Noire's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I unfastened my seat belt as Nathan parked the car in the lot. I had trouble opening my door because of my sprained arm. Nathan quickly came over to my side and held the door open for me. Such a gentleman. As I hopped out, my presence with Nathan gained a lot of attention.

He locked up the truck and faced me. "I'll help you to your dorm." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and guided me through the courtyard, to the girls dorm. As we passed through the court, I could hear the whispers of people gossiping about us.

Whenever a guy smiled or stared at me, Nathan would pull me closer to his body for some reason. He couldn't be jealous, could he? I saw Victoria and her groupies watching us from a tree by the school building, glaring at us.

Finally, we reached my dorm. I turned around to face him. "Thank you Nathan, for everything. I'm actually glad I met you, even if it was in the most weirdest way possible." I smiled. Guilt washed across his face, but then was quickly replaced by a smile, a genuine one.

"I'm glad I met you too Noire. Well, I should probably get going. I'll text you tonight." As I turned around to unlock my door, he called out to me, "Wait."

I turned around and was caught off guard by his arms wrapping around me, enveloping me in a hug. He pulled back and flashed me a grin. "Check you later, Winchester." Then he walked down the hallway and turned the corner, disappearing from my sight.

I couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy inside, and sighed happily. I waltzed back in my room and squealed to myself in excitement. As I was having my little party, Max, Kate, and Warren barged into my room.

Max spoke first. "Holy crap dude! You're alive! We thought we lost you!" She and the guys pulled me into a group hug, practically suffocating me.

"Okay, injured girl needs to breathe. I'm so happy to see you guys too." All of a sudden, my phone lit up, signalling me that I have a text. I pulled open the messenger app, and goofily smiled.

Nathan: Hey, sneak out with me tonight? Pleaseeee?

I didn't notice Max watching me like a hawk. "Noire? Why are you smiling? Who you textin'?" She nosily peeked over my shoulder.

"You're texting Nathan Prescott???!" I flinched away from Max due to her sudden outburst.

"Uh, yeah. Why?"

She looked at Kate and Warren. "He's crazy! We don't think it's such a good idea for you to hang out with him, Noire."

I looked incredulously at their faces. "You guys can't be serious. He practically saved me today! He even came with me to the hospital to make sure I was okay!"

Max looked at her shoes. "He probably took pictures of you while you were sleeping." She mumbled, probably thinking that I couldn't hear her.

"Wait, what Max? Why would he take pictures of me?" I demanded.

She turned to the others, secretly confirming something. "Nathan Prescott drugged Kate AND Chloe, kidnapped and took photos of them!"

I shook my head. "No, you guys are lying! He wouldn't do that. He's really caring and sweet." My mind was reeling.

Kate stepped forward, staring at me with sad eyes. "It's true Noire. We wouldn't lie to you. We never gave you a reason not to trust us."

"Neither did Nathan," I said defending him.

Max soon narrowed her eyes. "God Noire, could you be more stupid?! He. Is. Fucking. Dangerous. Can you get that through your thick skull?!" Warren and Kate were taken aback by her angry outburst, but I glared at her. I could practically feel my anger radiating off of me.

I clenched my fists. "Fine, I may be stupid, but at least I'm not a lame, insecure little bitch."

Suddenly I felt hands wrap around my throat.

"Max!" Warren screamed out. I tried clawing at the air, aiming for her face. She yelped and jumped back, blood streaming down the side of her face due to my sharp nails.

She glared at me. "Its on bitch!" Before I could prepare myself, I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. She slapped me. Before I could react, she threw a punch at me making me fall over. She jumped on me, trying to throw punches at me, but I blocked her with my arms, screaming for her to get off.

I use my legs to throw her off me and ran out of my dorm room. As I ran down the hall, everyone opened their door to see what the yelling was all about and widened their eyes when they took in my appearance. Take a picture, it'll last longer.

I ran all the way down to the quad by the totem poll and sat down in the grass. I touched my sore face and felt a wet substance and brought my hand down to recognize the crimson liquid.

I took my phone out and texted Nathan back, cringing as my eye throbbed in pain.

Me: "Yeah sure. Can I stop by rn really quick? I need some help"

Nathan: "Yeah sure ofc"

I headed in the opposite direction, and made my way to the boys dorm. Oh, won't Nathan be surprised when he sees me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHIT WENT DOWN IN THIS EPISODE LMAO Leave a like if you enjoyed, and I'll see you in the next chapter. (Pls get my reference)
Comment, vote and share!!
- XoX :D