Chapter 7

Nathan's POV ( :o)

Make sure to play the song up there while reading the chapter. Feel free to replay again if it ends before finishing reading ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fast walked towards the end of the hallway, slipping into the girls bathroom undetected. I quickly shut the door, and threw my hands up to my head. I paced around the bathroom, muttering to myself.

I flung myself onto the counter, giving myself a little peptalk. "It's cool Nathan, don't stress, just count to three..." I counted in my head, failing to calm my nerves. "...You own this school; if I wanted I could blow it up." I ran my hands down my face, taking in deep breathes. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. "God, why am I such a fuck-up?"

I heard a toilet flush, causing me to freeze up. Shit, I didn't think anyone would be in here. While still gazing into the mirror, the stall door opened and out came a girl with white hair; the girl I saw in the courtyard. When she saw me, she froze for a couple seconds. I took in here appearance: dark brown eyes outlined with thick black lashes, a dainty nose accompanied by a small mouth smeared in crimson lipstick.

She coughed. "Uh, hi?" I turned around, feeling agitated that someone was in here; hopefully they didn't hear my little peptalk.

I narrowed my eyes into slits, getting into a defensive stance. "What are you doing in here?" I clenched my hand around the cold death contraption in my pocket, just in case anything went down. Dammit, where the hell is she and why is she taking forever. I was waiting for a girl named Chloe Price, because she wanted to meet up in the girls bathroom for a little....business transaction. 

"The real question is, why are you in the girls bathroom?" she sassed back.

I wanted to laugh, but refrained myself by standing up straighter. "Touché, I guess I must've walked into the wrong one..." Great lie dumbass, she'll totally believe you. "...You've got a lot of attitude coming from a shortie like you. I haven't seen you around here before. I'm Nathan Prescott." I peered down at her, noting that I was practically 2 heads taller than her, seeing as i'm about 6' and shes like 5'3.

She took a few small steps towards me. "I'm Noire Winchester, I transfered from New York."

I smiled a bit. "A city girl huh? Haven't met one before. What's it like there?" I looked intensely at her face, studying her every feature. God, she's striking.

Her once narrowed eyes relaxed a bit, holding a bit of friendliness. "Waaaay different from Arcadia Bay. What do you people like doing here for fun?"

Once I heard that question slip out of her mouth, my mind instantly went to the Vortex Club. "I throw killer parties. Have you heard of the Vortex Club?" I grinned.

She nodded. "Yeah, I've seen some of the posters around here."

My phone in my jean pocket buzzed, notifying me of a message. I ignored it, continuing my conversation with Noire in the bathroom.

"We're hosting a party on Thursday, you should come. I'll get you on the vip list if you want. We could 'party and chill.'" I winked, teasing her.

She rolled her eyes and a laugh bubbled from her. "Sure, sounds like a blast, and in your dreams, Prescott." My phone again buzzed in my pocket. A groan escaped my lips as I pulled it out and read the message.

Jefferson: "Nathan reply asap. We have something important to discuss."

Jefferson: "God dammit, answer your fucking phone. Meet in our usual place."

I looked up. "Hey, sorry, but I gotta blast. I'll give you my number so we can hang out later, if you want." I added that last part in, just in case she rejected my offer.

She handed me her phone. I tapped my number in along with my contact name, "Baethan <3" I chuckled silently to myself. Good one Nathan.

I flashed her a smile. "See ya Winchester," I said while opening the door.

"Later Prescott," she teased, making me smile to myself as I strode over to the exit. I looked around and still no Chloe. It's her fault that she left me hanging. What-the-fuck-ever, I have more important things to do.

As I was walking, I couldn't help but think of Noire. What am I doing? I just met her. But something about her just captivated me when we were in the bathroom. But she wouldn't go for someone like me. A monster.

I slammed the door to my truck closed as I made my way to Jefferson's and my "meeting place." It was the dark room, in this old barn that one of my relatives owns. I pushed the barn doors open and headed down the stairs, beneath the trap door.

I saw Jefferson sitting with his head in his hands, the binder labeled "Rachel" sitting open in front of him on the desk.

He looked up, anger in his eyes. "How could you be so stupid Prescott?"

I knew what he was talking about. "It was a fucking accident! This happened a billion years ago." This enraged him.

"I loved her! And you just took her from me!" He trailed off, and slumped into his seat. He calmed down and took his glasses off, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I found someone new." His eyes shone in lust.

He passed me a binder, and it made me freeze, my stomach dropping. My heart leapt in my throat, and my hands went cold.

He smirked. "And I want you to be the one to do it this time. I want you to learn from your past mistakes."

My ears were ringing as I read the name on the side of the binder out loud, "N-Noire?!"

"Oh, so you know her." He smirked. That fucking prick! He did this on purpose, wanting to make me feel the pain he felt.

Before I could get a word out, he stood up. "Nathan, I'm sure you'll execute this perfectly. You're perfectly aware of the consequences if you dont, right?" He smirked, evilly, as he headed out the door and up the stairs, leaving me alone in the Dark Room.

I flung the binder across the room. I'm tired of being his fucking puppet! I'm tired of people trying to control me! I won't lay a fucking finger of Noire. I know perfectly well the consequences of disobeying him, but I'm willing to take the risk. I heard his car roar to life, turning onto the road leading back to the school.

Why must everything be so fucking complicated? I'm tired of being treated like I'm some mental nutbag, like a puppet. No one sees the good I do, they only focus on the bad. When will I ever be good enough? When?

I sigh and locked the room up, and closed the trapdoor. I used my feet to kick some hay on top of the door to hide it. I padlocked the barn and drove off, back to Blackwell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omfg Nathan's POV!!! How did you guys like it?

Remember to please Comment, Share, and Vote :3

- XoX :D