Chapter 13

"I may hate cheese pizza, but it's really good when you're starving." I said.

Danny smiled, and moved closer to me, putting an arm around my shoulders. "Agreed." He then leaned down to kiss my cheek.

Footsteps sounded down the stairs. "Finally gone!" Jenny yelled.

"About damn time!" Danny and I yelled back.

"Well, sue me. We like hanging out."

"Yeah, hanging out while Danny boy and I are starving. Glad you could see your boyfriend."

"He misses you."

My eye brows scrunched together. "What?"

"Max. He misses you. No one ever calls him Maxwell anymore, and he misses your carefree attitude. I almost blurted that you were down here."

"Did you?!" Danny gasped.

"No! But it's really hard not to when he's so upset about your dissapearence. He thinks of you as his sister, Sky. He loves you."

"Poor, Max..." I sigh, then rest my head on Danny's shoulder. He kisses the top of my head, and strokes my shoulder with his finger tips.

"Yeah. He went on for like an hour about how his little sister went missing." Jenny let out a small laugh.

"I wish I could say bye to him." I sighed.

"Maybe..." Danny started. "Maybe you can. Joey seems to be giving up on this town. It's only a matter of time before he leaves."

I stared at him in amazment. "So, I could go say bye to Max?!"

He kissed my nose, and nodded.

"Danny you are the best frikin' boyfriend ever!" I planted a huge ass kiss on his cheek.

Jenny smiled and laughed at my excitment.

The doorbell sounded upstairs.

"I'll get it." My best friend chirped, and got up to go upstairs.

After a couple secons the door slammed, and Jenny screamed.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?! I KNOW THEY'RE HERE!"

My eyes bugged out my head, and Danny pushed me behind me out of habbit.

Joey has found us.

*********************************************************************************************

Love me, hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to read more.

:) Go ahead and hate me. I would hate me too!! But, I like them cliffhangers!

:D -FallenTorment16