Did Not See That Coming

New story! Hope you like it!

**********************************************************

Didn't See That Coming

"No this is perfect!" Jenny, my best friend said. Her light brown hair dancing with her movements. Jenny was slim. She had the body any girl would kill for. The hair that belonged in all hair commercials. Clothes, holy shit, her clothes are everything a girl could dream. Every girl wanted to be her, and every guy wanted to do her.

"I hate the color though." I told her, turning my nose up at the hot pink mini dress.

"Oh my god, Skylar! Who cares about the color?" She threw the dress in her closet.

"I do! If I'm wearing I want to like it."

"Well then you choose your damn dress. Max is going to be here in fifteen minutes! We need to go!"

Max is Jenny's super hot football boyfriend. He's a mega sweetheart, and perfect for Jenny. I guess that's why they've been together for two years.

"Okay! Okay!" I got up from my bed, and headed over to my walk in closet. I spent a few minutes searching for the perfect dress for tonights party.

"Find one yet?!" Jenny yelled.

I look at a deep purple and black dress. It came down to my mid thigh, and would be perfect for tonight! "Yes I did!" I yelled.

"Good! Put it on, and come out here. Max is almost here."

I quickly undressed from my black sweats, and gray tank top to put on the dress. "Shoes. Shoes." I chanted, looking at my shoes. "Ah ha!" I found the perfect black stilletto, slipped them on, and went to Jenny for her approval.

"You did good kid." She winked at me.

"Thank you." I walked to my bathroom, and put on some mascara. Simple, yet sweet. My brown hair already looked perfect with the soft waves, so I put a strand up in a black and purple bow, and I was set.

"Max is here!" Jenny squealed, running past the bathroom door in her soft pink skirt, and black tank top.

I laughed at her, then followed behind her.

"Hey, Sky." Max greeted.

"Maxwell." I smiled.

"How are you this fine evening?" His dark brown hair fell in his brown eyes.

"Very well, thank you. And yourself?" I walked to the kitchen to get a quick drink of water, with Max following behind.

"Same as you. Just wish my girlfriend would hurry up." He called louder.

"I need to get my shoes!" Jenny cried, from the living room.

"Jen, this is the party of the century, and you're making us late." I scolded playfully.

"Live with it, missy." Jenny came into the kitchen. Her shoes were pink converse. Very fitting.

"Maybe I don't want to!"

"Then maybe-"

"Hey!" Max yelled over us. "Both of you, shut up. We are going to be even more late, because you two can't keep fighting. Why are you two even friends?" He chuckled.

"We even eachother out." Janny and I said at the same time.

"Whatever. Let's go." He put an arm around Jenny's waist, and they walked out the front door, and towards his rust orange Hummer H3. I locked up my house, and ran as fast as I could in the heels to the car.