Nightmares return

Ezra pov

I was running my heart pounding out of my chest. He was back... Again. My master. I tried today calm. I really did but that was not helping right now! I fell on... Sabines blaster. No! Where's my sister? Then I saw it. My master had them. They were tied to chains! Like I used to be. They all looked up at me with pleading eyes. " now my boy choose who dies first! You have to choose one then the rest may leave. I looked over the crew my eyes stopped on.... Zeb. No nothing would happen to them while my heart still beat. "I choose..... Me" I said slowly. The crew gasped. " very well" he said. He left the crew no was by me in seconds. " calm down Ezra. Calm down. Relax." Kanan said. How in the heck am I supposed to stay calm. Then it all came back to me. This.. This was a nightmare.
I awoke drenched in sweat to Kanan by my bunk side. Well his top bunk side. I calmed down. " my master.. He had you all. I had to choose one of you to die! I chose.... Me" I said weakly.

Kanan pov.

I heard whisper yells. No stop plz no no no Kanan Master. Then I realized Ezra was having another nightmare. I hopped out of bed and tried to wake him up. I sent calming waves of the force to him. I guess he got them he woke up seconds later. He told me what he dreamed about. No one should ever have to go through that! Especially not a kid! I just hugged him and said " I used to have nightmares too. I would sit in my bed and only sleep from exhaustion. I always wanted someone anyone to shake me awake then whisper to me it was all a dream all a dream and someone's here to make it go away. So that's what I'm doing. It was all just a dream they can't get you as long as I'm here." Kanan said. With that I fell asleep to Kanan holding me. I didn't have another nightmare all night.

I know I know short sry but it's an update