Here for ya

Kanan pov

I held my padawan in his most time of need. He wasn't one to like physical contact. This. This was something good. It completely caught me off guard when he said " don't make promises you can't keep". Then I remembered how he grew up. This kid was strongest person I know. I knew he was hiding something. But I didn't push it. This. This was different. A...a good different. He's finally learning to open up to us. "Ezra are you going to be alright?" I asked slowly. He answered by snuggling closer to me and sniffling. I chuckled. I hadn't noticed the rest had left the room. ' probably for me and Ezra to do some bonding' I thought. Well,maybe that ain't bad. He slowly started to stop crying and said something completely and totally random. " I've been keeping something from you kanan" he said shakily. " and what might that be?" I said cautiously. " you have to promise not to tell anyone not even Hera"he said sternly. " alright I promise. Unless whatever it is gets out of hand or you give me the alright." I said. " I'm well...not the person you think I am. I used to be a...a slave. And I had the most famous master in all of lothal. He was known for being ruthless and most of his slaves dying the first week. I was there for 1 year. Well, I can be lets say stubborn sometimes." He cracked the smallest of smiles. But it was a smile. It was contagious. I was grinning in a matter of seconds. But he lost it just as soon as he got it. " my my master..he.. He umm he since I was about the oldest. 14 to be exact. Well he went the hardest on me. He hit me over the head, one day, well it made me deaf in both ears. I have a real crappy ear piece. So I basically go off of lip reading." I whispered. Kanan put a reassuring on my shoulder I couldn't help but cringe from pain and well after weeks of being tortured."sorry" he whispered. " I know about the slave thing." He told me. I was now very very intrigued. He sighed. "Your umm old master he came by while you were umm captured" he said stumbling for words. "He did." I yelled. I was visibly shaking. No matter how much I tried I couldn't stop shaking. " hey take it easy. We didn't tell him anything. But he's looking for you. After all these years. Why?" He asked me. There was no avoiding this question. Unless. An idea popped into my head. "Can we talk about this later my concussion just went from awful to unbearable!" I said dramatically. "Ezra" he scolded. " fine fine. He's after me cause well before I got captured. I may or may not have went to his slave plant while on a supply run and let all his slaves go. And it may or may not help that he's the one who tortured me in my cell. It was well.... brutal." I said glad it was off my chest. " wait let me get this straight he's the one that tortured you with the inquisitor?" He asked. "Yes kanan. Keep up with the program here." I said smiling. " well if you haven't noticed I'm not the most updated guy in the universe. Just take a look at my lightsaber." He said smiling. I had to laugh. Not a chuckle. A real laugh. I haven't felt that in a long time. " go get some sleep" he said.i swear my face dropped three shades of color. " what's wrong" he asked worriedly. "I've been having well nightmares and I actually haven't slept in a long long time." I said giving in. "That would be common you've gone through a lot lately. Just to be on the safe side of things. You'll be staying in my room on the top bunk tonight. That way I can keep a closer eye on you. Don't even try to argue it is an order." He said sternly. Sigh. " fine fine I give in" I said dragging my head. He chuckled. With that I went to the room and went to his room to fight a war. I was facing the greatest two foes at once tonight.
Fear and hate.

Hey guys hope you liked it cause I liked writing it. And comment your fav part out of the whole story plz.